archermatt

6A Bulls

/>My buddy got this bull in 6a last year

Now, that is a nice looking bull!!

Yclaret just curious on the story of that bull. Did your buddy have to wade thru a bunch of smaller bulls to have a chance at him or did you guys have him all figured out. Just curious. Thx

Ryan

We definitely did not have him all figured out. I was actually only with him for one day of the hunt and he got this guy a couple days later. I don't know all the details but basically he and his dad were still hunting, I don't even know if the bull was bugling, but my buddies phone vibrates as he is still hunting, and his dad says big bull working your way get ready! So he backs up to a tree and gets set, and this bull trots up to a barb wire fence hops it and comes strolling by at 40 yards... I will be up scouting tomorrow and my buddy will be there so I will see if I can get him to write up a story

Guys those are awesome bulls! Wish all the best of luck, lets get out tags filled! Going to check out my cam tomorrow will keep updated

I love Grandpa's pic, you can hardly see the elk. Its all about the family not the trophy. Good reminder. I am impressed that clarets buddy was able to take that bull out of 6A but I am equally impressed that someone crammed the thing whole into a K5 blazer. That seems like a lot of work.