archermatt

6A Bulls

Great photos 6A Nut! Thank you for sharing them. I'm hoping my son can finally arrow a bull in 6A this year.

Seriously those bulls are awesome....I am tempted to put to on my ignore list now. I had finally come to terms with not having an elk tag this year until seeing all your families success.

• Like 1

Oh, man!! Getting more and more pumped to just put in next year. Didn't get drawn this year. :-(

6A in past years,my "FAV" archery bull elk hunt,but no more.To many tags NOW,but still a good general Nov. bull elk hunt.Good hunt en to all this Fall

• Like 1

Here is a bull we took in 2004 in 6a. Fun hunt. We saw a ton of elk and some great bulls. good luck to everyone on there hunts this year.

post-10770-0-13582100-1376340119_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

That's a nice bull there. Love the unique rack.

So yeah 6A is a good unit for average bulls but not much trophy quality. All you trophy hunters with all your points should keep holding out for 9, 10 and 23S.

• Like 3

/>So yeah 6A is a good unit for average bulls but not much trophy quality. All you trophy hunters with all your points should keep holding out for 9, 10 and 23S.

Yeah, you all need to hold out for those trophy units. Don't worry. I will hunt in 6A and stay out of your ways. Haha. : P

• Like 4

Found another this one was from cedar flats 7 years ago, my uncles.

post-8664-0-60504700-1376367930_thumb.jpg

• Like 1