Sign in to follow this  
CruiseforCoues

Camera Theft

Well I thought today would be a good day to go check one of my Cameras and share some pics with everyone, boy was I wrong! I got to the top of the Hill that I glass from to see if there were any deer around the general area of where my camera is as I usually do and just as the sun gave me enough light to be able to see, right away there I could see my Camera with the front cover wide open!!! I knew right away that my memory card was gone. I get to my camera and just as I thought card gone. There was an attempt to cut straps but I guess they figured it was quicker to take my card. And I was Really looking forward to what I might have had on my camera. So good luck to who ever took my Camera because I know what Deer have been in there and I know after you see the pics youwill be back and I will be there as well so while your wondering where the deer are coming from?You should be more worried about where I'm coming from!!!!

Here's a pic of a couple of the Bucks I took a few weeks ago thru my Bino'spost-3787-0-16905100-1376262610_thumb.jpg

So good luck to who ever took my Camera because I know what Deer have been in there and I know after you see the pics youwill be back and I will be there as well so while your wondering where the deer are coming from?You should be more worried about where I'm coming from!!!!

I love it!

• Like 1

Had two cameras stolen in the last month as well. I was also looking forward to what was on them...instead I was just met with extreme disappointment. I just don't understand the mindset. Do they think if they take the cameras that I won't hunt there? Or that they are hindering my chances somehow? I've hunted the area for years and know it very well, not having cameras in there doesn't hinder me at all. I just wanted to get some better pics of what I know is in the area. So frustrating. I've never really been into cameras and will probably just stay out of the game now and just stick with what I've been doing. Anyhow, sorry about your camera and thanks for letting me vent a little.

• Like 1

Yeah, same here. Put a cam on a tank here close to the house last year (first year owning one) I knew the area wasn't well traveled but I put it there 3 days before the hunt hoping to see the one deer I'd been looking for. I was sleepless for 3 days!!! I went back and it was there. Hearing the stories here...... It's been suiting on my table ever since. Might go up in a secluded area soon. Sorry someone stole your stuff. It happens.

I noticed your from Oracle, was the cam in 33? I've never had a cam stolen but my buddy has there.I won't put cams up in that unit anymore there are just too many folks walking around whether it be birders, hippies, hunters, thieves and the like. Sorry about your loss man.

Bummer man, I had a few jokers steal a blind last year on opening weekend. It was raining, and when I got to the spot where my blind was anchored up there was nothing but a dry square... must have missed them by minutes

I can afford to buy a camera, but I can't afford to lose one... Therefore I've never got one.

• Like 1

That stinks. I would love to buy a few cameras to set in 33 for my WT hunt but just can't see spending the coin for them and the diesel to set them. Sure would like to see someone park and then also see them vandalize a camera.

I have never understood the mindset of some people. If it's not yours leave it alone. I have never lost a camera, but some friends have. Too bad there is not a way to hook a dye pack to them and turn some turds face blue for a week or so.

• Like 2

I have never understood the mindset of some people. If it's not yours leave it alone. I have never lost a camera, but some friends have. Too bad there is not a way to hook a dye pack to them and turn some turds face blue for a week or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwNzaBX96WI

I'm not sure if the patent has been approved yet so you may have time. LOL

• Like 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwNzaBX96WI

I'm not sure if the patent has been approved yet so you may have time. LOL

That's hilarious . The day they start selling those, is the day I buy a trail cam.

All we have to do is look for blue faces.

• Like 2