Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Surgery at the VA today keep me in prayer...

Ok head of AZ Cardinals orthopedics team doing the work so confidence level is up on doc's competence but still another surgery and at VA. :( today the doc will decide if my shoulder is somewhat fixable or if replacement is needed. Sure am glad i will be getting that new body some day! God is good! thx and God Bless, Mike

Good luck. I didn't know you could have a real DR work on you at the VA. I might get the bad surguries/repairs fixed now.

Hope all goes well Mike. Thoughts and prayers for a full recovery. :)

TJ

Glad to hear everythings ok - va hospital is not my favorite place to even go for a visit , let alone surgery

doubt you should be usin a shotgun anytime soon but heal up enough to be castin that rod - we still need to make a bartlette upper verde trip soon!

ouch! Ouch! Ouch!I didn't think it was so bad, then the lidocaine wore off. healing up good just hanging out, thank God for recliners and pain meds. hopefully I get to do a little dove hunt left handed?but unlike other surgeries ive had this time if the doc says no that means no... :-( little older and a little wiser

ouch! Ouch! Ouch!I didn't think it was so bad, then the lidocaine wore off. healing up good just hanging out, thank God for recliners and pain meds. hopefully I get to do a little dove hunt left handed?but unlike other surgeries ive had this time if the doc says no that means no... :-( little older and a little wiser

Glad it went well Mike. Little older and a little wiser is easier said than done but you need to. Now get better! :)

TJ