Sign in to follow this  
elkslare

Flagstaff Meat processing

OK The season is coming soon need to get my basses covered. Have archery elk tags in 5bn. Just wondering if anyone could help in recommending the best place to have your meat processed in flagstaff.

casey's processing 928-526-8348

10101 stardust

flagstaff, az 86004

• Like 1

You might check and see if the refrigerated trucks that Millers Southwest Processing has scattered in the elk units during the season will work for your unit.

Miller's is a longtime sponsor of CouesWhitetail.com and has been supporting wildlife conservation groups and youth camps in Arizona for years!

http://www.southwesternprocessing.com/wildgame.html

Casey's is great. Another good one is Dan Bix. He is a professional butcher and does an excellent job on game. He can make some real good chorizo, sausage etc. too. His #(928) 699 5557

+1 for caseys, or bix both stand up guys and do good work.

+1 for Casey's. Always does a great job, and is a great guy!

Coconino does a great job and their easy access right off I-40 and cosnino. Casey's is in BFE.

I am going to agree with others and recommend Casey's first. Then Southwest. Then Coconino. It is pretty far outside of Flagstaff on I40. I had a bad experience with Rhonda's, and don't recommend them. I have had elk processed at each of these guys and that is the way I'd rank them.

But, the trailers for Southwest are handy and when your elk is done it is already in the east valley. But if you have to go to flag to pick up your elk you can go squirrel hunting, and it isn't 110 degrees. Tough call....

I think a lot of people have had a bad experience with Rhonda's.

I take mine to Rhonda's, they will deliver your meat to the valley for $25! I have yet to have a bad experience with them.

• Like 1

+1,000,000 on Casey's!!! If you are not going to do it yourself, you should definitely go with Casey's. Before I did it myself, I had Casey's and a number of others process my game, but Casey's was always FAR better!!!!!!!!!!

What he said. Have been going to Casey's for over 10 years they have always been great.