rageinthesage

Another toad hits the dirt

This thread just took a turn. what's her number? Lol

You guys are cracking me up! Careful Hornhunter247 sounds like your inbox is going to be getting PM's soon

with this new development this thread might just break the "pages of replies" record!

• Like 1

Ready2hunt Not worried about to much, she's out of everyone's league on this site! She's a good girl and as redneck as they get! I'm so proud of her! I was giving her crap about shooting her new pet, her reply was "only if I get the backstraps". She became my favorite cousin at that moment! :*)

• Like 1

Got any more pics of your cousin hornhunter?

It's hard to score that rack with just one picture. Please post more pics so we can score them accurately:)

Sorry boys, no more pics of her to share. I don't even want to say what town that pic was taken in, just in case her husband is a cwt member. He'd kick my skinny butt!!! Lol

• Like 1

Ready2hunt Not worried about to much, she's out of everyone's league on this site! She's a good girl and as redneck as they get! I'm so proud of her! I was giving her crap about shooting her new pet, her reply was "only if I get the backstraps". She became my favorite cousin at that moment! :*)

I am sure her dad is proud of that!

RIGHT! !!! I'll eat out of her hand!!!!! Lmao...I'm just kidding.. not really...I still would like to see the ice cream pic...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just so everyone knows, I'm able to keep track of who opens the photo.

Not only that, I can see how many times you download it and who zooms in.

:D :P :lol:

(just kidding!)

• Like 3