Sign in to follow this  
Freakycamo

13A Strip DIY

13A Strip DIY

Looking for help in where to go and where to camp in 13A. Don’t want to waste my time looking, scouting and camping in the wrong places. Trying to get a better head start. I also need to know the quality of the roads in unit 13A and how far you have to go to camp? GPS coordinates would be a big help.

Hunt by that one tank between the trees. Lots of deer in there.

Yeah but there are several cameras and a blind on that tank already...it's "taken" :D

• Like 2

13A Strip DIY

Looking for help in where to go and where to camp in 13A. Don’t want to waste my time looking, scouting and camping in the wrong places. Trying to get a better head start. I also need to know the quality of the roads in unit 13A and how far you have to go to camp? GPS coordinates would be a big help.

Lol

Can I also have the gps coordinates and also to the 220 inch toad that you have been seeing....lol

You guys are mean!!! Cut this guy some slack!! I don't have a tag in there this year so I am fine giving up some info..... This area seems to attract the "Riff Raff" of that country, but there is at least one BIG trophy that calls this place his home...

It's quite the trek so you better leave now....

Decimal Minutes (GPS) : N38 53.86205 W77 2.19162

• Like 1

If I were you I would just head up and hunt close to the rim. I would not doubt if there is a big buck up there that non of these muley crazy, camera crazy, nasty stunt, kick you off their water tank, guys know about.

That's how they get big. They hide in funny spots.........

Good luck.

NIce......The white house! LMFAO!!!!!!

Glad I'm not the only one who checked. haha.

13A Strip DIY

There's a LOT of country out there to waste your time looking, scouting, and camping. You drew the best muley tag in the US, hire a guide, or atleast get a scouting package as said before.

13A Strip DIY

There's a LOT of country out there to waste your time looking, scouting, and camping. You drew the best muley tag in the US, hire a guide, or atleast get a scouting package as said before.

White House was very very funny. But really, if you don't have like two weeks to scout before the hunt(in which case if you did, and you scouted hard the whole time, you would be so burned out you wouldn't be able to keep motivated during the hunt) then enlist some hired assistance. At this point, the sad thing is most if not all of the best guides are already booked up. Its a big year, so people are willing to pay.