Sign in to follow this  
sidwynder505

GOT MY RAM BACK!!!

Very nice!

I saw your ram at the recognition banquet --- awesome sheep! And Pat did a great taxi job! You've got my juices flowing for this December (it can't get here quick enough)! Congrats on your trophy of a lifetime ...

Great looking sheep, a real bruiser. It was nice to share a table with you & your wife at the banquet. Again, congratulations on a really nice ram.

Congratulations again Smitty on a great looking ram and thanks for sharing with us. :)

TJ

Beautiful ram !!! I saw it at the ram recognition dinner I hope I can find one like that this December. Seeing all of those beautiful mounts really got my blood pumping I am counting the days.Thanks for posting.

Great looking sheep, a real bruiser. It was nice to share a table with you & your wife at the banquet. Again, congratulations on a really nice ram.

Thank you!! it was nice hanging out with you guys as well!!...we enjoyed sharing hunting storys with you guys!! i hope you guys drop a nice Ram this year!!....it was nice making new freinds!! :D

Thank you everyone!! it truly was a hunt of a life time from the beginning to the end!....and to all the people i met in between! it kept adding to the luster of the hunt!!!.....i hope you all get to enjoy it as i did!!! :D