Sign in to follow this  
Healy Arms

Leftist Mindshaping Works - These are the People "Educating" Your Children

MESA, Ariz. -

He's not the type of armed man on campus you'd expect parents to be concerned about -- but apparently a police officer dropping off his daughter at school was just too scary for some parents in Mesa. And the school principal actually called that officer to ask him not to wear his uniform on campus ever again.

The issue was that other parents were concerned because he had a gun.

CLICK HERE for the rest of the story

Keep in mind this is not new. The incremental Orwellian mind shift has been underway for quite some time - and it's effective.

In about 1995 I had a fresh-outta-school & thoroughly brainwashed young lady at a medical facility tell me (in full uniform) that I had to leave my gun at the front desk with her if I wanted to go past the lobby and into the exam area. I blew past her like she was a scarecrow and headed down the hallway (with her on my heels like a snappy Chihuahua) until I found my fatality hit-run suspect. After he was in custody I told her - no. No I don't. But if it makes you FEEL better don't look at it.

Kids who chew Pop Tarts into the shape of a 1911 are suspended from school for one main reason - object vilification - create an unjust and inordinate fear of a gun (or gun-pastry substitute) and you get behavior modification and future control. We all understand that big elephants (the way leftist view the 2nd amendment "problem") are best consumed in little bites. "Educators" like this principal are the "useful idiots" that make the process work.

• Like 6

Guest wdenike

Glad you posted this people have to know what kind of idiots are at work molding our youth.

Take care, Willie

Their goal is make sure no child ever sees or touches a firearm ( or a bible). Eventually those children become voters

• Like 4

Liberals don't understand that a criminal can't be stopped with harsh words. If I am ever in a bad situation, I will find the closest liberal to use as a human shield, :D

UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE I seriously hope that principal doesn't ever need the police. If I was the responding officer I would show up with my straw and spit balls.

Iam sure glad my boys were able to see right through there bs. School aint like it was when I was a kid.

I will fight those weak, meak, freak liberals till the day I die !!! I take my 8 year old grand daughter and my 4 year old grand son out shooting with me every chance I get. If they ever kick my GD or GS out of school for a week or two for just saying something about a firearm they will spend that week with me at the range!

That principal needs to be fired. Get enough parents to call and raise heck with the local school board, and the message will get across.

Any time a kid gets expelled for a poptart, or anything that ridiculous, remember, the schools get money from the government for attendance days. If they expel my kid for a week, I will keep him out for TWO weeks. When they call to ask where he is, I will demand an apology IN WRITING. I will jerk them around for at least an extra week, costing them money. There is one thing these liberal educators worship more than liberalism, and that's money.

Don't paint us all (educators) with the same brush. There are idiots in every profession, there are also good, strong character, people in every profession, even in those which tend to attract lost of liberals.

• Like 4

Don't paint us all (educators) with the same brush. There are idiots in every profession, there are also good, strong character, people in every profession, even in those which tend to attract lost of liberals.

Thanks Pine Donkey.......there are some really great educators out there not all of them are nut wacko jobs.

Education is a pretty sketchy line of business to be in these days, more so than ever. As with any profession, I challenge anybody out there to put the shoes on and try walking in them a while.

Kudos to you parents who stay engaged in the events of your children because you really are the glue to our society. If you leave education to someone else then you are going to get what you get.

Go spend a morning at the bus drop off and see what the $8.00 an hour teachers aide on morning bus duty has to put up with.

Go spend a lunch hour in the cafeteria running herd on a bunch of Jr. High students.

Coach a school football team and get ready for the phone to start ringing at all hours of the day because Johnny didn't get play time.

Worse yet......spend a day trying to collect homework in math from unmotivated teenagers.

The list can go on and on...........

No doubt as is clear in the incident about there are some pretty messed up things that happen at school...............well, off to work......teaching a bunch of great Jr. High kids the love that I have of working with wood.....I am lucky.

Jeff

• Like 2

Guest wdenike

For good teachers the light will come on that it is your UNION that is dragging you and the youth down!!!! You would be much better off if the private sector was paying your salary. ( You know, the real American way Produce and climb the ladder!! Just show up for a check and get told You need to find a new job! ) I have seen real good teachers that put their soul and personal money into teaching quit and go else where to make a living due to their politically motivated UNION!!!

Take care, Willie

Don't belong to any union....................I remember my father in law.....when I was young married to his daughter and we both had chosen the teaching profession.

Quote, "Those who can do, those who can't teach school."

I would have loved to seen him handle a classroom and put up with the bureaucratic mess our educational system has become.

First worst step they ever took in education is when they took the two P's out of the classroom..................Prayer and Paddle................

• Like 2