Sign in to follow this  
AZLance

Wow 2013

yea well the Sun Devils missed 11 free throws. If they had made a few of those the game wouldn't have gone into OT let alone 20T and the block at the end doesn't matter because it doesn't happen. what else you got?

yea well the Sun Devils missed 11 free throws. If they had made a few of those the game wouldn't have gone into OT let alone 20T and the block at the end doesn't matter because it doesn't happen. what else you got?

March 14 UA destroys the Scumdevils like the first time they played this year....the crowd at the MGM chants NIT again..

Wah Wah Wah . . . Big surprise UA Fans are a bunch of cry baby losers. Shocking, I know.

• Like 2

1. UA lost by 3 not 2, so please explain to me how this effects the outcome of the game. And 2. You act like UA would have actually made a free throw...

• Like 1

Pretty bad when our nit team beats a # 2 team in the nation!! But however you want to look at it your mildrats lost to a unranked team!!! So let's play the blame game!! Face it ua lost!!! Yah whine about the refs no calling a "T". We'll your #2 ranked team should have mopped the floor with us!!! Isn't that what top ranked teams do? In doing so we wouldn't be having this conversation and I wouldn't have to listen to all the excuses! We'll at least we're still ranked blah,blah,blah!!! I give it to ua for the basketball team, but when u lose suck it up and admit your mildrats got beat by the SUNDEVILS ---\|/---- football, basketball oh my what's next!!! Lmfao!!!

You say enjoy the nit!!! We sure will knowing we can and did beat the mildrats!!!

Ok I'm ready for the influx of excuses-- get em going!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Congrats to the Sun Devils on the win. This discussion shows how far apart the two programs are. ASU's season could end now and be a success because they beat UA. UA has much bigger and better goals both this year and many years to come.

• Like 1

KWP - that is exactly how it is in football, only reverse. ASU has much bigger and better goals than simply beating nogales north. NN on the other hand lives to hopefully get a W over ASU in football.

• Like 1

The technical should have been called...might have made a difference. Sean Miller would have been the only Cat that could have made 3 in a row. Oh well, onward and upward, into the future where Arizona will have a viable, competitive football team before ASU can ever be a yearly presence in the big dance!

If ASU is going to capitilize on this they have to do it now and make a tourney run. They will at least lose 3(seniors) of there 5 starters for sure if not 4 depending on what Carson does. UA on the other hand could have all 5 starters back plus Brandon Ashley and Gabe York, should none leave early. Right now Gordon would probably leave but not sure why, he isnt playing as good as he was hyped up to be. The way there offense is playing, they need another year. I think despite the lose and not such good play overall lately, most would be glad to be in UAs shoes over where there current programs are and going. UA is more talened with Sophomores and Freshman then almost everyone else with veteran Senior and Junior led teams. Also why they choke sometimes too. No experiance. The lack of technical foul call is now irrelevant. No reason to of not played good enough to win in regulation and not mattered.

Awesome game tonight by the Cats! Best look since Ashley went down. I'm thinking they must have went to a smaller hoop this year. Nobody is making free throws look easy. Haven't checked the history, but I don't remember a team in recent times that struggled this much from the free throw line. The Cats played an awesome second half. Really went for the jugular when they had the chance. Hope this points to a better finish in the conference. Wonder if Xavier Johnson will be inclined to make bold predictions after this one?

id like to see ASWho? play all the teams that the Wildcats have, maybe the scumdevils would be a little more humble about their cheap win!

• Like 1