Sign in to follow this  
flatline

Who's ready for Friday Oct. 25th?

This is all i been thinking about now for 2 weeks straight,I believe i have everything ready for me and my son's hunt this friday.I will be leaving Wed. evening after work and it can't get here fast enough.Good luck to all.

• Like 4

I am and I don't even have a tag! Headed out with good friends backpacking in a couple miles! Should be awesome! Good luck to all! Glass hard and shoot straight!

• Like 2

I'm headed up Thursday and Thursday cannot come soon enough!

• Like 1

I am and I don't even have a tag! Headed out with good friends backpacking in a couple miles! Should be awesome! Good luck to all! Glass hard and shoot straight!

I am in the same boat. I plan hope to have my friends tag filled on Friday, so I can get out and help bigorange with his hunt. Just getting out and away from the city ALWAYS does me good.

• Like 4

Im heading out after work on thursday. Ugh ... why did I agree to work that day ? I'm sure I will be useless at work with its he hunt on my mind anyways.

Taking a half day thursday and getting everything packed. Once the wife gets home we are outta here. We have to set up camp in the dark but its work it to try and find a spot in 24a.

Wife's hunt starts on Friday I am glad we live in the unit. I been working in new mexico so I gotta haul butt home on Thursday I am glad she is able to get ready what we need. I can't wait

Heading out before the sun wakes tomorrow morning with my pops and brother. Been dreaming about this ever since we found out we got drawn. Hopefully, we will be blessed with venison. = ) Good luck everyone! Can't wait to read about all of your hunts when we get back!

• Like 3