tsquare602

The Buck I Never Dreamed Of

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I feel like I hit the jackpot that's for sure. My friends and I are joking that I'll have to shoot spikes and forks for more than a few years to get some karma back.

Muledeerarea33?, here's a pic from another source. Hopefully this will work for you.

1110131240a_zps9507bb99.jpg

• Like 1

What a buck that's a toad couple buddys stopped and talk to you and got pics. Outstanding you hunt all your life to kill one like that I can't believe its your first coues job well done.

• Like 1

Yeah, we ran into a few guys in camp that got to see it. Their jaws dropped pretty far when I told them it was my first big game. I was in a little shock actually. It didn't feel real to me.

Here's another pic from the first post that didn't show up for a few of you.

Tcomfort_Coues2013_2_zps5b6e2f67.jpg

WOW!! HUGE CONGRATS! Look at the mass on that dude!! For sure an unbelievable buck!

• Like 1

Very, very good buck! Your first big game animal.....you will have to pass on a lot of good bucks to top that one. I know what you mean...it is surreal to take a good buck. Feels more like a gift. That will be a great mount......you are having it mounted, right?
...I see you brew beer. Need a huntin' partner?

• Like 2