tsquare602

The Buck I Never Dreamed Of

WOW!!!!!! Congrats! That'll keep you addicted for life! Looking forward to the full story.

• Like 1

You sure could not tell by that big smile that you were very happy on a trophy like that!! Great looking deer for sure!!!! Congratulations!!

• Like 1

that buck is McNASTY!

stud stud stud!

congratulations!

James

• Like 1

Wow…………………That's all I could say for awhile!! What a great buck! I'll bet that smile is going to be a permanent fixture on your face for quite some time! Congrats!!

• Like 1

WoW !! what a monster! jaw dropped when I saw that! Congratulations! What a dream buck!

oh and if you want it scored officially, I would love to do it for you! just email me Amanda@coueswhitetail.com

That would be awesome! I do want to have it officially scored for B&C when its ready. Shoot me a message in a few months and we'll get together.

Not much to say that hasn't been said already but I will say congratulations on a true trophy of a lifetime! Absolutely beautiful buck.

• Like 1

If you are going to hold out for a new personal best each year it might be a long time before you shoot your gun again. Nice work.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Its been fun reading them. I should have the rack back and a estimated score tomorrow. I'll take a few more pics of it and post up the story sometime tomorrow.

I should have the rack back and a estimated score tomorrow.

You're not sleeping with the rack? You let someone else hold it for awhile? You must be crazy.

• Like 1

Haha, I am anxious to get it back.