Basser15

140" Rumors...

I think you mean the white mountains..... There is no deer in the white tanks.

I heard it was an eastern Whity hybrid, shot too close to a golf course, at the Grand Canyon, from the truck, across the road, while the guy was drinkin whiskey and sprite! His trail cam was stolen and his honey hole got took so he had to road hunt, helicopters buzzed him and his trailer was towed due to that new 72 hour rule. The buck looks like 155" class buck but is only 140, several pay checks lost in betting on that one, oh and he ran across lots of trash and illegals during his road hunt but that some biatch got er done!! I commend him for it!! Did I leave anything out? Haha!!

• Like 7

lol, That buck is worthy of any rumors a guy can think of.

I heard it was an eastern Whity hybrid, shot too close to a golf course, at the Grand Canyon, from the truck, across the road, while the guy was drinkin whiskey and sprite! His trail cam was stolen and his honey hole got took so he had to road hunt, helicopters buzzed him and his trailer was towed due to that new 72 hour rule. The buck looks like 155" class buck but is only 140, several pay checks lost in betting on that one, oh and he ran across lots of trash and illegals during his road hunt but that some biatch got er done!! I commend him for it!! Did I leave anything out? Haha!!

Who looses paychecks on a deers score?! What kind of idiot does that :D

• Like 2

Its the Caucasian Tanks now. We can't call it the White Tanks anymore. Some Honkeys and crackers got offended.

• Like 4

/>

Its the Caucasian Tanks now. We can't call it the White Tanks anymore. Some Honkeys and crackers got offended.

Ha! That's a good one.

For the record their was a 140" buck taken in 35a, I have pics and know the hunter. Their is also a 150" buck killed last week also in 35a. Their have been several 1teens buck killed also in 35a.

/>For the record their was a 140" buck taken in 35a, I have pics and know the hunter. Their is also a 150" buck killed last week also in 35a. Their have been several 1teens buck killed also in 35a.

There goes 35a

/> For the record their was a 140" buck taken in 35a, I have pics and know the hunter. Their is also a 150" buck killed last week also in 35a. Their have been several 1teens buck killed also in 35a.

There goes 35a

35B was ruined as well from people posting so much about it.