Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

22N Archery Hunt

Congrats TJ. Way to stick with it. Those rocks will be in your pack forever. Thanks for the great write up. It amazes me how you always make friends in the field. I hope it will always be that way.

great story and congrats, thats one long hunt trip. A+ on the wood pile, you created a wind break and fuel at the same time.

Way to hang in there on a tough hunt TJ! Congrats again!!! That's some great look'n meat hanging in the cooler!

By the way you can come split and stack wood at my camp any day :D What an awesome woodpile!!!

• Like 1

Great write up TJ! I cant wait until we meet and get to share a campfire! You sound like a guy who really appreciates the time spent hunting and make every opportunity to meet someone a pleasant experience. Kudos on a great Bull!

It was a pleasure meeting you TJ. Way to stick with it and congrats on the bull. If anyone ever gets the chance to spend some time with TJ it would be wise to take it, he is a wealth of knowledge and all around great guy. See you in Feb for the pig hunt TJ!

Heck yeah! Way to go TJ! Awesome write up and what a great hunt. I can so picture the kids giving you those rocks and you packing them with pride! Even though we haven't shared a camp fire yet I can only imagine how good it would be after meeting you. I admire how much you help others.