trophyhunter

What's Scarier?

You think the picture above is bad? Look at the one below? Both of these spots are in unit 36A, 30+ miles from the border and 1/2 mile from the nearest road. This is MY PUBILC LAND that my tax dollars pay for. They are destroying it! My kids may never know what a wash without water jugs in it looks like! The illegals are destroying our hunting habitat! What will you tell your kids? "Sorry son, we cant go hunting anymore because it is too dangerous to hunt in our own country". I dont want to tell my kids that!

post-565-1164161047.jpg

<<<<<<<“Seriously, everyone knows that the millions of people entering this country illegally are a burden & bring some problems with them, but that's just a drop in a bucket full of problems our economy has.” -- mattys281>>>>>

What economic problems does our country have other than that caused by an invasion of criminals? The GNP is up, unemployment is down, inflation is bearable, and our tax rate is not as obscene as it surely will be soon.

“And, as I recall, people are allowed to reside here in this country for a certain time period (which I don't know the length of off the top of my head) with a visitors visa, during which time they can apply for green cards so that they can stay legally. Some stay too long & then apply, but others are well withing the legal limit. -- mattys281”

Holders of a valid visitor's visas and green cards are not criminals. Those who stay here after their permits expire as well as the many hundreds of "mojados" who walk across the border each day are.

Bill Quimby

Sick pictures Lance. Turns my stomach..... :angry:

Anyone here read The Reaper's Line by Lee Morgan??? Eye opening & scary stuff. :o

S.

People say we are fighting a war we can’t win across the sea.

They can’t see the war we are losing here.

We may not be able to win the war across the sea.

We will lose the war here. Just as America can not see across the sea, they also cannot see in front of their face.

I just got served my second notice in the mail that “YOUR RESPONSE IS REQUIRED BY LAW” from the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE, U.S. CENSUS BUREAU

They want to know what I eat, what I pay for my water bills, electricity, what a crock. I was born here, all of my records are public and the IRS knows exactly where I live. I completed the 2000 census. We got 8-12 million illegals running rampant and they want to know what my frigging water bill is??? How much money are they spending on this?

Will you guys come visit me in prison after I tell them to stick it?

Maybe I should shut up and let some of you in the know tell me why this is happening.

With those pictures, need we say more??? It's a freakin' monstrosity of a problem.

Hey, that's ole Scott Heap in that picture.

Dave,

I threw that F*@#ing thing in the trash! They called me about a few months later asking why I din't send it in. I told them to go to heck and hung up! That was almost a year ago. They haven't arrested me yet!

My intention was never to defend illegal immigrants. I've said about twenty times since this started that it's a problem that has to be dealt with. The topic was what's scarier, lions or illegals, & I simply stated that the illegals I'd met seemed like folks looking to make a living. That turned into me being a "crying liberal" who is slow, apparently. Those pictures are disgusting. Another point I made, in my very first post on this topic, was that this is a national problem, so why doesn't the gov. get some other states to kick in & help us shoulder the burden? Any comments on that? I'm sure that tornado season takes it's toll on Kansas, but maybe during the rest of the year the could loan some Nat. Guards.

As for other economic problems, I'll give you one I've seen first hand. The high school I graduated from in Prescott Valley boasted both the highest drop-out & teen pregnancy rate in the state at that time. Our states' constantly ranked among the lowest in educational quality & tax dollars spent on public education. We crank out "graduates" year after year that are funcionally illeterate and have 8th grade level math skills. Think I'm exagerating? I've worked in the aerospace industry since I was in high school & have dealt with it every day. People can't balance their checkbooks, let alone solve a problem that requires trigonometry or (God forbid!) calculus.

Another problem is credit spending. The average household credit debt is over $25k now & average income is still less than $40k. That's credit cards, not counting your car or you house.

I was probably wrong before, the immigration probably is more than "a drop in the bucket", but it's not the only significant factor.

And most importantly, if your going to fire away, at least read what I said first. I'm not defending them, I just said that the ones I met seemed hard working. I also said (at some point) that I lived far away from the border (up in Prescott until a couple years ago), so maybe I've seen a different crowd than the ones Scottyboy deals with on the border.

At anyrate, I'd rather deal with the lion. It would look better hanging on my wall than Juan would.

My intention was never to defend illegal immigrants. I've said about twenty times since this started that it's a problem that has to be dealt with. The topic was what's scarier, lions or illegals, & I simply stated that the illegals I'd met seemed like folks looking to make a living. That turned into me being a "crying liberal" who is slow, apparently. Those pictures are disgusting. Another point I made, in my very first post on this topic, was that this is a national problem, so why doesn't the gov. get some other states to kick in & help us shoulder the burden? Any comments on that? I'm sure that tornado season takes it's toll on Kansas, but maybe during the rest of the year the could loan some Nat. Guards.

As for other economic problems, I'll give you one I've seen first hand. The high school I graduated from in Prescott Valley boasted both the highest drop-out & teen pregnancy rate in the state at that time. Our states' constantly ranked among the lowest in educational quality & tax dollars spent on public education. We crank out "graduates" year after year that are funcionally illeterate and have 8th grade level math skills. Think I'm exagerating? I've worked in the aerospace industry since I was in high school & have dealt with it every day. People can't balance their checkbooks, let alone solve a problem that requires trigonometry or (God forbid!) calculus.

Another problem is credit spending. The average household credit debt is over $25k now & average income is still less than $40k. That's credit cards, not counting your car or you house.

I was probably wrong before, the immigration probably is more than "a drop in the bucket", but it's not the only significant factor.

And most importantly, if your going to fire away, at least read what I said first. I'm not defending them, I just said that the ones I met seemed hard working. I also said (at some point) that I lived far away from the border (up in Prescott until a couple years ago), so maybe I've seen a different crowd than the ones Scottyboy deals with on the border.

At anyrate, I'd rather deal with the lion. It would look better hanging on my wall than Juan would.

The national guard has been down on the border in areas since August.

I know that our states guard is, but have heard nothing about other states? Are we still in it alone?

I have met with guards from virginia, kentucky and north carolina during my scouting trips this year on the border.

Hey Matty's281,

I've got the December hunt, if you've got the time PM me and come along for a few days. I'm serious too.

I've read your earlier posts and you said that you wanted to do more "glassing" ...

I guarantee we'll glass up more than coues deer. It'll be like a field trip and it will offer an upclose perspective of what has been discussed so far. Let me know if you can make it.

Later,

AzP&Y

How is it not a problem in Prescott yet. They are passing laws in Eastern states on The problem. I am just wondering. I have been to prescott a few times and was just wondering if there are not the problems up there that we have here.

I would love to go & will pm you later when I have time.

As for Prescott, I never said it wasn't a problem there. Any illegal person I've met has been from that area & there is a lot of them there. I only said that the ones I had encountered seemed more interested in working & sending cash back to their wives & kids than in running drugs or smuggling people. When I was about 19 & in my first place of my own, I had about 10 of them living next to me. Every friday they headed back to mexico & showed up again on Monday for work. Never heard a peep out of them. They were working the road crews. Could have had green cards for all I know, but I do kind of doubt it. I met another man & his wife up there in Chino that were staying with a friend of mine while waiting for their documents. He had owned a small cattle ranch down there & woke up in the middle of the night to find his cattle being loaded onto a semi & a bunch of guys standing around his property wearing automatic rifles! Obviously, after that he took off & headed up here. You know, people can disagree & hate me for it if they want, but if I had to deal with that kind of crap, I'd be out of there a.s.a.p. no matter what the price. Again, I didn't ask if they were documented or not. Since they were living in my buddies guest bedroom, I don't think so.

I think it's great that other states are kicking in. Like I said, I knew our guard was involved, but hadn't heard whether others had ponied up. When Gov. Schwarzenegger made that point, I though he was right on the money. It is a national problem & should be addressed nationally.