trophyhunter

What's Scarier?

My girlfriend is an immigrant from Argentina & works closely w/ the hispanic community. One of the services she provides is preparing documents for undocumented people to apply to become legal residents. Since I've dated her (almost 3 years now) I've had the opportunity to meet a lot of these people, and from what I've seen, most of them really are hard working people who want a better life for their kids. Unfortunately, though, the coyotes & drug runners get the attention and cast all of them in a negative light. And, of course, our economy cannot sustain unchecked immigration, like we deal with now. From their perspective, though, they're not crossing the border to get a better paying job, they're coming to get a job period.

cry me a freakin' river!!! an illegal here in this country is just that...an illegal.. I don't give a dang why he's here... and anyone who gives them charity like that is should be held in contempt of the law as well.. tell your girlfriend thanks for contributing to the problem....

You say that she is "helping" them to become legal residents? I got some news for you and her..They don't care about becoming legal residents!! All of the legal residents I know did all of the work that was required to become a resident way before coming into this country...not AFTER they already illegally entered into this country..

Why do you think during the ralleys, they were all PROUDLY waiving their MEXICAN FLAGS?? Because they have no loyality towards this country!!! Because all they want is to come here and make that cash and send it back home. They could care less about becoming productive members of this society.. its all about the money.. I always ask the groups I catch what they think of Pres. Bush... and I always get the same answer.. a resounding BOOOO! And then I ask the same of their beloved El Presidente Fox... YEAHHHH!!! They have no interest at all in becoming a citizen here in our country.. they just want to make the money and send it back home..if you think otherwise, you are a fool and have been lied to so many times that you are actually believing what you hear..

And another thing, how does your girlfriend know who she is dealing with?? Does she just go on the faith and honor system.. Last time I checked, I couldn't tell the difference between a regular Juan, a dope smuggling Juan, or a child raping and wife murdering Juan just by looking at their faces... Does she have an FBI fingerprint database to run records on all of her " good and kind hearted people" so she knows who she is dealing with?? If not, then how the heck are you gonna convince me that all those people she is "helping" are just regular folks looking for a better life.. there is ALOT of people coming across our borders with more sinister pasts than you'll ever know.

cry me a freakin' river!!! an illegal here in this country is just that...an illegal.. I don't give a dang why he's here... and anyone who gives them charity like that is should be held in contempt of the law as well.. tell your girlfriend thanks for contributing to the problem....

You say that she is "helping" them to become legal residents? I got some news for you and her..They don't care about becoming legal residents!! All of the legal residents I know did all of the work that was required to become a resident way before coming into this country...not AFTER they already illegally entered into this country..

Why do you think during the ralleys, they were all PROUDLY waiving their MEXICAN FLAGS?? Because they have no loyality towards this country!!! Because all they want is to come here and make that cash and send it back home. They could care less about becoming productive members of this society.. its all about the money.. I always ask the groups I catch what they think of Pres. Bush... and I always get the same answer.. a resounding BOOOO! And then I ask the same of their beloved El Presidente Fox... YEAHHHH!!! They have no interest at all in becoming a citizen here in our country.. they just want to make the money and send it back home..if you think otherwise, you are a fool and have been lied to so many times that you are actually believing what you hear..

And another thing, how does your girlfriend know who she is dealing with?? Does she just go on the faith and honor system.. Last time I checked, I couldn't tell the difference between a regular Juan, a dope smuggling Juan, or a child raping and wife murdering Juan just by looking at their faces... Does she have an FBI fingerprint database to run records on all of her " good and kind hearted people" so she knows who she is dealing with?? If not, then how the heck are you gonna convince me that all those people she is "helping" are just regular folks looking for a better life.. there is ALOT of people coming across our borders with more sinister pasts than you'll ever know.

AYEMAN SCOTT!!!

There's no way to know everything about everone. Most of her clients come in to get tax payer i.d.s so they can file taxes & be legal. Doesn't sound like a drug runner to me. And, as I recall, people are allowed to reside here in this country for a certain time period (which I don't know the length of off the top of my head) with a visitors visa, during which time they can apply for green cards so that they can stay legally. Some stay too long & then apply, but others are well withing the legal limit. As it's not my job, I can't tell you the ratios of those that have already stayed too long. I do know, though, that if our economy tanked out, & I had to go overseas or to Canada, or whatever to find a good engineering job, I'd do it and send money back here if I wasn't able to take my family with me. And I would probably also have to deal with a bunch of racists assuming that because I was american I was there to rape their economy or to break their laws. FRankly, Scottyboy, they way you go on about "Juans", I think that if you'd been born 40 years ago, you'd likely be in a white rope screaming about how the colored people are ruining our society, or 60 years ago you'd be marchind through Berlin crying about the Jew ruining your economy. Illegal immigration is a huge problem & everyone knows it. That doesn't make every mexican a villain. You just want someone to hate.

There's no way to know everything about everone. Most of her clients come in to get tax payer i.d.s so they can file taxes & be legal. Doesn't sound like a drug runner to me. And, as I recall, people are allowed to reside here in this country for a certain time period (which I don't know the length of off the top of my head) with a visitors visa, during which time they can apply for green cards so that they can stay legally. Some stay too long & then apply, but others are well withing the legal limit. As it's not my job, I can't tell you the ratios of those that have already stayed too long. I do know, though, that if our economy tanked out, & I had to go overseas or to Canada, or whatever to find a good engineering job, I'd do it and send money back here if I wasn't able to take my family with me. And I would probably also have to deal with a bunch of racists assuming that because I was american I was there to rape their economy or to break their laws. FRankly, Scottyboy, they way you go on about "Juans", I think that if you'd been born 40 years ago, you'd likely be in a white rope screaming about how the colored people are ruining our society, or 60 years ago you'd be marchind through Berlin crying about the Jew ruining your economy. Illegal immigration is a huge problem & everyone knows it. That doesn't make every mexican a villain. You just want someone to hate.

But in order to get that certain time lapse you need to go through the proper authorities. You cannot just run across the border and say you want that lapse.

Go back and read what you've just written.. What you have just written was called a "senario".. if you need me to read that to ya a little slower, I will. I know, it's kinda hard to grasp for a "slower" person like yourself, but you can do it.... BUT, its just that.. a made up "what if" story.. Well pal, what we are dealing with is not make believe.. it's real.. sorry to pop your fantasy bubble.. wake up and smell the trash in the deserts...

I love how whenever the subject of immigration is brought up and a liberal gets wind that you are white and oppose what is going on, you are automatically deamed a "racist".. the said name of "Juan" was used in place of the more commonly used name of "Joe".. Ever heard of the saying "Regular Joe??" I have been around ALOT of Mexican Nationals, but cannot recall one of them EVER using the name Joe.. not even once.. But Juan?? Yeah, I've heard that one a few times..BUT, because I decided to instead insert the name Juan into the saying, I am now the Grand PooBa in the KKK... real mature.. lets all sit around and call people racists. You're surely gonna win this war on immigration all by your big bad self with that winning attitude.. WHAT A TOOL!!! :lol: :lol:

BTW, the only white robes I wear are called Ralph Lauren boxer briefs.. sorry to disappoint you.... but the wife LOVES them..

I think if you are looking for a more like-minded group of guys to yak with and cry wolf with, La Raza or Humnaos Derechos probably have a chat forum on their website as well.. But I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that the vast majority on this site have the same outlook on this as I do, for the most part..

We'll see ya out in the deserts while we're hunting and you're out filling up the big blue water tanks.. come and say hi. :lol:

I gotta get to work now... I'll check in on this fasinating topic before I head out into the desert tonight for another fun-filled evening of catching all the illegals I can!!!!

I don't think you're a racist, I just think you picked out a couple lines & fired away without really reading what I said, so I fired back. Since we're slowing down, now, I'll repeat what I already said.

1.) Is illegal immigration a problem? Absolutely.

2.) Does something need done about it? I think so. I know very well that our economy & tax system can't sustain thousands of undocumented migrant workers flooding into our country each day. You want to build a big wall or whatever, great, I'll help lay the bricks (as long as it's not during deer season).

3.) Are all immigrants drug runners & trash? No way. Some, yes. Maybe because I don't live close to the border I've been exposed to a different crowd, but, in my personal experience, most of the ones I've known are hard workers who just wanted a better life. And that's it. That's all I said!

And as for going through proper authorities to get a time lapse or visa or whatever, maybe I misworded my first post, but my intention was not to say that my girlfriend helps every illegal immigrant in Az become documented. Some of her clients are here illegally, some are her perfectly legal. I have no idea how many are which way & don't really care to tell you the truth. I do know that everyone of them has a tax i.d. & pays into the system instead of just soaking up resources. She has some where between five & six hundred people she's done taxes for, a lot of whom aren't hispanic at all.

I know lots of people from foreign countries and not just Mexico. I work with a lady from Romania, a guy from Italy (who's an a-hole by the way, hope he doesn't represent the rest of the population there), and, as stated, my girlfriend is from ARgentina. Her business partner is also from Argentina. People can't wait to come to this country, because of all the great things we have. They should do it legally, through the proper channels, etc., but can you really blame them? I sure as heck wouldn't want to live there.

Can I have a pepsi with that popcorn.

I would just like to say Scottyboy and his fellow agents are doing a great job, we were in 36a for the Jr hunt, did not encounter any illegals. Keep up the good work, Scottyboy! B)

YEs and one of those Tax ID # are most likly my wife my kids and mine as they were stolen and have been used to buy cars and houses by a hispanic group that looks nothing like any of us. Evry one should look into there own ANd see what is running around out there useing you id # to obtain the ability tp do lots of stuff on credit.

I have a lot of questions concering this subject and very few answers, scottyboy left the political correctness completely out of his post and for that I have absolutely no problem, this is a very emotional topic and if you had to deal with what he does on a daily basis you would be pissed too. I really don't mind people coming over here to work and I wish they would do it legally, but when you are told by your own govt. to do something and the other govt. don't really do anything to stop you why should you care. I think if drug dealers and smugglers were shot where they were caught instead of arresting them it would stop a lot of drug dealing. The amount of people crossing into the U.S. every year is large enough to be an army, probably a huge army, if these people are so fed up with there own govt. they should do something in force about it, we cater to them and they blame us americans for a lot of their troubles, they have a country with unlimited potential and a govt. that treats them like crap, take it out on them, Fox would probably have a little trouble with 10,000,000 million people up in arms over his running of their country, and there are probably a lot more than that that would jump in on their citizens side if they were to try, we would just have to keep the U.N. out of it. That will probably never happen since so few of their people have guns, but at what point do people have to say enough is enough, and why should they ever have to do anything like that when the U.S. is an easy option for them. I hope that if it ever gets that bad in this country we would demand change, but we live in a great country and every one is envious and jealous of that, thus all the blame for every problem in the world, since no one holds theirselves accountable.

I just wish that more of there coues buck felt that way and would come stay over here. Now those we could shoot on the spot. :lol:

You are correct! Illegal alliens in America wire transfer over 10 BILLION dollars a year back to mexico. Banks like Wells Fargo and Bank of America are the biggest culprets, aiding and abedding these illegals. This accounts for Mexicos second largest source of money behind oil exports. And so much for the argument that these illegals are working here and spending money here helping our economy! How can they be helping our economy by sending 10 BILLION dollars back to mexico?

And the biggest thing to think about here on a hunting forum, is what are the illegal aliens doing to our hunting habitat? Anyone seen the trash in the southern units latley? They are destroying our public land before our eyes!!!

post-565-1164160402.jpg