Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

what happened to the site

/>I certainly had some CWT withdrawals. I only checked about ten times over the last couple days.

Glad it's back :D

+ 1 on that one Nature Girl. I was wanting to read some stories about opening weekend archery hunts. 😢

Guest wdenike
NSA

At one time this would have been a joke!!! But these days ya never know!!!

Take care, Willie

Sorry folks!!! :( Amanda is/was out of the country having fun and I didn't have the access I needed with the web hosting company to fix the problem in her absence....... She was finally able to handle so we're of course back up now.

She and I will work together to make sure I can handle any/all issues if needed going forward.

S.

:)

I was worried it was a cyber attack by tree huggers and all the prior posts would be gone! I know, paranoid......

does anyone think there is just no such thing as a coincidence? like i don't believe in them?

well i got a message on my machine a few hours after the site went down. the message went like this:

"we want to find out what you think of the fishing in arizona with some questions. you will be entered to win a FREE lifetime license if you help us out. please call the number"

have not heard of azgfd giving out free licenses. but i am sure it is just a coincidence! ;>)

lee

Sorry for the interruption in service! It was a simple error in the database. Only took tech support about a minute to fix it, but since I was out of the country, I couldn't contact them until I got home about 1 am this morning. There is just a ton of data in the database and occasionally there are problems with it. Usually it's a quick and easy fix if I am around.

Whenever you're out of the country, we need access to this button. Then everything will alright! :) :)

post-8895-0-03327100-1387140138.jpg

• Like 4