azhuntnut

Pay it forward - I will start

Today I had there opportunity to meet a great CWT member named Jim. aka (azbow). I gave him some old 16 gauge shells, a knife, some 38 special rounds and a CWT sticker I didn't need and hope it helped him. After talking to him for a while we found out that I knew his father who was a great man and hunter and was liked by every person that knew him. His name was Joe. Jim informed me that he had gone to meet the lord god last year. It was very sad as I had met Joe thru my good friend Kevin who owned Randalls Firearms and we spent many hours talking about guns and sheep hunting and he always was there to help if you needed it at the gun shop. Joe was the President at one time for the AZ Bighorn Sheep Society and had helped many hunters fill tags with his wealth of knowledge. I wanted to put this out there that the CWT members here are some of the greatest people around and what a small world it really is. It was my pleasure to meet you Jim and again, I am so sorry for your loss. I really respected Joe. He was a real man's man.[/quote

Thankyou Dan, I enjoyed meeting and talking to you also. That was pretty cool to find out you knew my Dad, Thankyou for remembering him like that. Hope to see if the old Model 12, 16 ga works now that You gave me shells for it. I think that you will have to find a place to hang that big bull you're going to get!

• Like 3

Today I had there opportunity to meet a great CWT member named Jim. aka (azbow). I gave him some old 16 gauge shells, a knife, some 38 special rounds and a CWT sticker I didn't need and hope it helped him. After talking to him for a while we found out that I knew his father who was a great man and hunter and was liked by every person that knew him. His name was Joe. Jim informed me that he had gone to meet the lord god last year. It was very sad as I had met Joe thru my good friend Kevin who owned Randalls Firearms and we spent many hours talking about guns and sheep hunting and he always was there to help if you needed it at the gun shop. Joe was the President at one time for the AZ Bighorn Sheep Society and had helped many hunters fill tags with his wealth of knowledge. I wanted to put this out there that the CWT members here are some of the greatest people around and what a small world it really is. It was my pleasure to meet you Jim and again, I am so sorry for your loss. I really respected Joe. He was a real man's man.[/quote

Thankyou Dan, I enjoyed meeting and talking to you also. That was pretty cool to find out you knew my Dad, Thankyou for remembering him like that. Hope to see if the old Model 12, 16 ga works now that You gave me shells for it. I think that you will have to find a place to hang that big bull you're going to get!

Thanks Jim. I hope I can find a wall hanger. You can't win if you don't play and I am going to be playing...IN THE HILLS.

• Like 2

3 tires up for grabs, whomever wants them come get em! Dick cepeck 265/75r16 all hole air, 3 years old, with some rock rash. Would be great back up for a strip hunt. Text or call if you want them I'm in north Peoria. 623/256/2830

I have some free brass I don't shoot. Some of it I picked up at the range, some of it I was given. I want to say there is +/- 60 pcs each. I can count for sure if anyone is interested.

7-30waters

6.5 Grendel - spoken for

7mm-08 - spoken for.

I am in Peoria and work in Tolleson.

Good hunting boots size ten. Can't think of the brand right now but they're made in america. Wore a few times. Don't fit me right. Free to who wants them. I live in Glendale

Oster Jerky Kit free to a good home. PM me.

10 rounds of .243 100rgn American whitetail interlock with 10 spent casings

5 rounds of hornady .20ga SST slugs 250 grain for rifled barrels only

9 rounds of .25 auto

Dillon precision shooting bag

Front and rear rim off a 2015 Polaris Ranger

Old bows and fishing rods

Possibly some tackle boxes and gear as well

Razor 360 for kids (or short adults looking for some fun) a little beat up but should clean up nice.

All items must be picked up in Surprise. Best to call or text me at 623-910-2616 as I'm not usually hanging around the Internet to answer questions. Thx

post-8890-0-53685800-1457635369_thumb.jpg

post-8890-0-41242500-1457635387_thumb.jpg

post-8890-0-65084800-1457635427_thumb.jpg

post-8890-0-88072100-1457635453_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Cleaning out the garage and have a few things that I don't need but may be useful to someone else. Free to a good home, please PM me if you're interested:

Clay Target Thrower

Challenger Boat Seats (2)

Thule Bike Rack

Trackside Aluminum Dirt Bike Lift (350 lb capacity)

DirecTV Plus Satellite Dish

ManRacks "BBQ Rack" for Honda CRF250L

Yamaha Rhino 1.5" Plastic Wheel Spacers with Lug Extensions

post-13702-0-91098900-1468818855_thumb.jpg

post-13702-0-79623600-1468818872_thumb.jpg

post-13702-0-02916700-1468818887_thumb.jpg

post-13702-0-34461000-1468818902_thumb.jpg

post-13702-0-13373300-1468818933_thumb.jpg

post-13702-0-23192600-1468818944_thumb.jpg

post-13702-0-81101000-1468818964_thumb.jpg

post-13702-0-42744100-1468819029_thumb.jpg

The boat seats might be spoken for but the spacers are still available. I actually may be up in Glendale on Monday and can probably find a way to meet or at least drop them off. I'll know more on Monday morning and let you know.

Cleaning out the garage and have a few things that I don't need but may be useful to someone else. Free to a good home, please PM me if you're interested:

Clay Target Thrower

Challenger Boat Seats (2)

Thule Bike Rack

Trackside Aluminum Dirt Bike Lift (350 lb capacity)

DirecTV Plus Satellite Dish

ManRacks "BBQ Rack" for Honda CRF250L

Yamaha Rhino 1.5" Plastic Wheel Spacers with Lug Extensions

Updating this list, the Thule bike rack and the satellite dish are still available. If no takers in a week or so I'll probably just trash them.

• Like 2

Up for grabs is a LH G5 Pro II drop away rest and a LH G5 Mag loc quiver.

Both used but in good condition. Located in N Phx. I would prefer these to go to a youth getting into archery but am happy as long as they are gonna get used.

PM for pics or details.

I've got an old Easton Game Getter Stabilizer that has been sitting on my work bench in the same spot for a few years now. I can get pics up later tonight when I get home. Yours if you want it.