azhuntnut

Pay it forward - I will start

Pack listed on the first page of this thread has found a new home (hopefully). TTT to Pay it Forward.

• Like 2

I just bought a pair of 15x56 Meoptas, and they came with a I Phone 5/5S adapter for digiscoping. Since I don't have an I Phone, and don't ever plan on getting one, it is up for grabs. I am sure it will fit other binos, so whoever wants it can have it. They are $60 new....WTF?

I am in north central Phx., I-17 & Union Hills area.

http://www.meoptasportsoptics.com/shop/us/5-iscoping-adapter/zmxpuqkm4qnl/ctgMPus.html

Text at 602-Five 58-two 508.

I would like the phone adapter if possible! I'm on east side but I'm sure we could figure something out! Thanks brett

Also I have a backpad I would pay it forward with. It's one of the read head two part pack. Either fanny pack or full backpack. Located in mesa

Brett

I would like the phone adapter if possible! I'm on east side but I'm sure we could figure something out! Thanks brett

I work in North Scottsdale, 101 & Shea area. I will be back at my office by 11:00 or so if that helps.

Just got back from dove hunting, and while putting away my shells, I found some shells for a gun I no longer shoot. It has been retired in honor of my great-grandmother who originally owned it.

With that being said, I have 2 full boxes plus 9 shells of .410. 2 1/2" #8 shot bird loads. I would like to donate these to someone with a KID who will use these. Considering .410 shells are like $15/box, hopefully this will let some kid shoot some more with dad or mom and make some good memories. Let me know if your kid needs some dove/quail loads.

Text @ 602-55eight-250eight.

• Like 3

My Rights As An American has first dibs on the .410 shells as of Saturday evening. We will be meeting this weekend as I am out of town for work.

I have 2 stock tires off my Polaris Ranger. They're in ok shape but would be perfect for spares. I'd use them but went to 27" tires. Pick up a cheap rim and ur set. They're the Calisle AT 489s. 25x10x12. I'm near I17 and carefree hwy.