azhuntnut

Pay it forward - I will start

Im going to put some saddlebags back up, claimer never picked them up. They are canvas with plastic insulation for beverages or food. New never used. Great for the horseback or goat hunters.

I will take the saddle bags. Where are you located?

I will put up a painting that I bought when I first moved to Phoenix in 1998. With frame. Shows a blue background like a blue moon night, snow covered mountains in the background and a Native American group of teepees along a river lit up in the blue moonlight. I thought it was quite nice so I bought it. Could post pics later. Please pm if interested. Thanks.

• Like 1

If you still have the painting I will take it. I'll post somthing to give later today.

Adam

Also got some stuff for waterfowlers. Only available to youth though. Just posted in the youth hunting section.

I have MX-2000 tri pod, Bushnell 18-36x50 spotting scope, Universal tri pod/bino adapter, Eye Shield eye cups (fits all binos), Barska 20x50 binos, Cabela's seclusion 3D bino harness, Allen bino harness/case, Outdoor Products hydro pack, 2 pairs of Whitewater snake bite guards. All items are in good usable condition. Would like items to go to someone that is in need or a beginner hunter. Available for pick up in East Mesa but possibly able to meet in Chandler. Please message if interested. Sorry but I am unable to get the photos to post but I can email them. Items do not have to go as a lot.