azhuntnut

Pay it forward - I will start

To The Top.

I have about 70 rounds of sized & primed 7-30 Waters brass (30-30 base brass) & a set of RCBS dies for 7-30 Waters that I don't have a use for.

Harley

I recently acquired a Burris 3-9x40mm 1" Fullfield II that came with my new recently purchased CZ 452 22lr rifle and I no longer am in need of it. I have purchased another scope to replace this one. Glass is in great shape, previous owner dropped it and it has a nice size ding in the body. No way does it affect the performance just the appearance. This would make a nice scope for a newbie or even someone upgrading from an older fixed power scope. I am located in Tucson, shouldn't be no more than a couple bucks to ship if anybody up north is interested.

• Like 3

I have a mixed box of 16 gauge shot shell high base. #4, #6 shot. Don't even own a 16 gauge. Yours if someone wants them. 35the ave and greenway.

I recently acquired a Burris 3-9x40mm 1" Fullfield II that came with my new recently purchased CZ 452 22lr rifle and I no longer am in need of it. I have purchased another scope to replace this one. Glass is in great shape, previous owner dropped it and it has a nice size ding in the body. No way does it affect the performance just the appearance. This would make a nice scope for a newbie or even someone upgrading from an older fixed power scope. I am located in Tucson, shouldn't be no more than a couple bucks to ship if anybody up north is interested.

my son could use the scope. We are also in tucson.

Burris scope has found a new home, thanks to all interested parties

If there still available my son would like them both.

If no one comes.through on the 270 dies let me know.

Thanks

Harley

I'll take one. My wife could use that. To pay it forward I have a used but decent shape day pack I'd like to part with to a young or other needy hunter who could use some gear to get started. Let me know if anyone knows someone who needs a daypack.

I could definitely get started with a decent daypack. I'm just getting started in learning how to hunt and will be starting with small game and working up to the "big leagues" however, I can't "pay it forward" because i have nothing to give.. :(

Anyway, i would be of utmost appreciation if you decide to send your daypack my way. I've been using a school backpack.. lol

As much as I don't like Walmart, I get the "basics" there until I can afford to upgrade.

I look forward to the future when I can get my girls involved when they are old enough and share the passion! :lol:

Overall, if anyone has extra gear that they can afford to part with if they have nobody else in mind.. Please know, I'm not begging and I do not wish for you to feel like it is a must. I just want to be considered if anyone is "paying it forward"

Otherwise, I plan on collecting everything over a period of time (alittle bit at a time).

I'm in need of camo clothing, scope/optics, binocs, range finder, back packing stuff.. etc..

Thanks

Harley

I ended up getting them. I just realized that I haven't put anything up in return. I have a digital game cam that I will post pics of tomorrow.

Today I had there opportunity to meet a great CWT member named Jim. aka (azbow). I gave him some old 16 gauge shells, a knife, some 38 special rounds and a CWT sticker I didn't need and hope it helped him. After talking to him for a while we found out that I knew his father who was a great man and hunter and was liked by every person that knew him. His name was Joe. Jim informed me that he had gone to meet the lord god last year. It was very sad as I had met Joe thru my good friend Kevin who owned Randalls Firearms and we spent many hours talking about guns and sheep hunting and he always was there to help if you needed it at the gun shop. Joe was the President at one time for the AZ Bighorn Sheep Society and had helped many hunters fill tags with his wealth of knowledge. I wanted to put this out there that the CWT members here are some of the greatest people around and what a small world it really is. It was my pleasure to meet you Jim and again, I am so sorry for your loss. I really respected Joe. He was a real man's man.

• Like 3

I Have a few extra boxes of 16 gauge that I don't have a gun for, also any kid that has an upcoming 6a elk hunt please pm me love to help out

• Like 3

Thanks

Harley

I ended up getting them. I just realized that I haven't put anything up in return. I have a digital game cam that I will post pics of tomorrow.

If you still have that game cam my son could use it. Thanks in advance

Thanks

Harley

If you still have that game cam my son could use it. Thanks in advance
sorry but the cam is already spoken for.
  • Like 1