azhuntnut

Pay it forward - I will start

Guys this is truly an awesome thing to witness its nice to know that there's truly this many respectful hunters who love to spread the joy of hunting! I'm glad I am a part of this community

• Like 1

I will take the old bushnell spotting scope, I have a scale that I will post up here

I got an older Bushnell range finder I'll throw in

I'm interested in the rangefinder for my two boys. I have a pair of 2yr. old BSA 10 x 30 binos and a box of (50) 22 ammo, preferably for a youth or new hunter.

PM me if interested, I'm located in Florence/San Tan Valley.

*BOTH HAVE BEEN SPOKEN FOR AND ARE GONE*

I'll take the expandable broad heads, pay it forward with a new set of canvas insulated saddlebags for the cowboy hunters.

Bags claimed by Chimichanga.

CouesHunter I had talked to Sherman and he was bringing me the binos but I really only need 2 pair. PM me and we can work something out.

Beautiful post! Thanks for starting this. If the predator call isn't taken, I'd sure like to have it. (update - it's been fun with the call. Taking it out this weekend to see if we will have any beginner's luck)

EDIT: My pay it forward items are gone :) Again, this was a great post.

• Like 2

CouesHunter I had talked to Sherman and he was bringing me the binos but I really only need 2 pair. PM me and we can work something out.
. Now see this is what this post is all about and flatlander let me know what I can do to help out if I can. I will also put up 2 scopes one is a remington take off it has scratches on it and an older Simmons

I have a an older RH HHA single pin slider .29 red pin, no mounting hardware but a nice site and an older bag target. If you threw a burlap sack over it it still has plenty of life if shot with a recurve or with a youth bow...don't try shooting it with your 80# Omen.

Both for free if you pick up in Tucson. I'm gonna put the target out for brush and bulky in a few weeks if no one wants it. Please PM me to pick up one or both archery items.

post-2628-0-67306100-1390260896_thumb.jpg

post-2628-0-07099900-1390260921_thumb.jpg