W.O.T

Stolen Blacked out GMC duramax crewcab

Got my truck swiped early this morning from my home... Please keep an eye out for it. Blacked out 2010 GMC Duramax crewcab, 35"s w/black BMF wheels.

My suburban was also stolen from my home new yrs eve & pinal co found it jan 1 at the end of Coombs Rd.

Keith

480-225-9769

Im gettin that!!! In the mean time, All badges are removed & its missing front passenger door trim... Thx to an oak tree!!!:)

Dane man talk about bad luck! You need to invest in some security and alarms :-)

Apparently W.O.T. needs to invest in some security and alarms! I had a truck stolen years ago and it isn't fun dealing with it. Good luck getting it back in one piece.

• Like 1

Plate#ALR3280

I just have some items in there I'd like to recover--

sorry to hear that. sounds like they have you targeted. for the past 25 yrs i have installed video surveillance cameras for a living. i have found them to be a great deterrent for thieves. if you cant afford the expense to do real cameras go to harbor freight and they sell a fake camera that looks real for $15. they use a 9Volt battery that displays a light that makes them appear to be hooked up and i am sure if they think they are being watched they will move on to another house.

PM me if interested in the real thing.

• Like 2

I hope the thieves die a horribly embarrassing and painfully slow public death.

• Like 4

If there is one thing I hate more than a liar, it's a thief! I wish you the best recovering your belongings. I hope they are caught and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law!

Sorry about your truck. I had mine stolen and by the time I had called the police it had already been found torched. I had to make my monthly payment 3 times after it was gone before the insurance paid it off. Not to mention my 6 month premium went up $250. It was these guys that did it:

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130411numerous-arrests-made-series-arson-fires-abrk.html

That sux pond water. Had the same thing happen to me years ago. I still miss that Blazer. Can you post a pic or two? \