Sign in to follow this  

Bowfishing

/>

/>

Mine can't be mistaken!

And andrew will be the guy in the boat with the daisy dukes with pink thong sticking out......ha
Ha!! I wouldn't be appropriate to say what you and Corey do with each other aboard shake n bake!! It's everything but fishing!!!

Ssssshhhhhhhh you said you wouldent tell about secret tickle time...... lmao

What is the biggest Carp you guy's have got? Any over 30 pounds?

Common carp not very often over 20lbs. most lakes avrage carp are 5-10lbs. Buffalo on the other hand pretty common to shoot them well over 20lbs and not that unusual 25-30. Our last tournment at Roosevelt the new state record big mouth buffalo was shot at 41lbs. And a ton of buffalo between 20-30lbs

What draw length? How much you looking for?

Ive shot the same AMS retriever since 2005 and all ive ever done is change the string. I did try the zebco 808 reel and that lasted about 2 trips before the internals blew apart and after that I never looked back. A lot of guys are shooting the muzzy reels as well. Its all just personal preference. The AMS is easy to use and very durable!

• Like 1

I got one!

Well I finally got a deck built and got out to Pleasant Thursday night. I saw a fair amount of fish moving out of the larger coves. I still have not figured out how deep you can go after them when you see school moving out of an area. I was just waiting to catch singles up in the shallow areas. I saw a few cats also but again didn't have the confidence to shoot deeper.

This is very addicting so I will be making a few changes to the deck and eventually try and have one made of aluminium. I am going to add a few lights to the back also so I can put my dad back there to chase the bass. I saw plenty of bass on my last two outings and some real toads cruising around at night.

Sorry no pics, now that I have hit one I will be ready next trip.

Thanks for the advice bowfishAZ!

I just read that it was only a couple of lakes on another site. Yes it is good I didn't shoot them!

Roosey never dissapoints. CWPREDATOR and I shot for 6hrs Friday night.

post-3086-0-08291900-1399905191_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Wow! That's it next trip Rosey for an overnighter!

I hit Pleasant again and saw plenty of fish but only shot one.

Anyone know if there is any place to bowfish up in Show Low or Pinetop area? I will be up there for Memorial and would love to take the bow.