Sign in to follow this  
khmer6

Who's going out for the HAM 2014?

Who's heading out to hunt HAM for the HAM hunt this weekend? Sucks that we got a cold front coming in out of nowhere. Sunny days all January and then this. I would love to see pictures of piggies in the snow. I know they run around and seen a few before floating around, just always think its a sight to see.

I'll be in 20b with my 4 year old. More of a father/son bonding time and the harvest is just a bonus.

I'm HAM huntin' this weekend... 35A. Got my 1858 Remington Cap and Ball .44 and my T/C Tree Hawk .50 sidelock carbine all dialed in at the range over the weekend and they're clean and ready to go. One poor unlucky Piggie gonna eat a chunka hot lead.

I'll be out in 37b early Friday morning. Going to be doing day trips Fri-Mon so I hope to seal the deal early. 4 weeks into owning a bow and I'm grouping arrows out to 60yds! I'm addicted. Hopefully I'll be posting pics

My son and i will be in 20c this weekend. Will be using XP-100's 6.5 calibers.

Nmhunter

You dawgs! I was soooo looking forward to this hunt, as always, but especially after my first archery success last week in Mexico. I have a 37B tag, as I've had every year for 11 years now, but due to circumstances beyond my control, I won't be able to use it. I hope to pick up a OTC rifle tag for unit 29 - but I'll still take my bow! We'll see. Good luck to all- I want to see some pictures and hear about your successes!

Man I wouldn't say a cold front sucks!!! Especially one that has moisture with it. We need it way way bad.

You'll just have to work a little bit harder for the stink pigs! Theyre still there. If not, take a thermos of hot chocolate and build a fire. Throw some summer sausage on a stick, warm it up and take a nice nap. That'll get your son hooked!

My buddy and I are taking our kids in 35B this weekend. My kid's first "real" hunt...I think I'm more excited than he is! :D

Z7 for me with a Glock 17 as backup. Although my effective range is much better with the bow! My buddy may bring a muzzy so we cover all of our bases.

My buddy and I are taking our kids in 35B this weekend. My kid's first "real" hunt...I think I'm more excited than he is! :D

Z7 for me with a Glock 17 as backup. Although my effective range is much better with the bow! My buddy may bring a muzzy so we cover all of our bases.

ha! then it'll be a real HAM hunt. how much meat would be left it you whacked one with all three?

32 for me with my .50 mz. I too look forward to this hunt SO much. Then in a few weeks with my favorite hunting partners...my wife and daughter!

more D

• Like 1

20b (i already pm'd you). 4 of us on a tag. My brother, my buddy, and my buddy steve with his tag along 9 yr old for his first "man outing". ha ha

37B....down near Oracle. Matthews and XDm .40