Sign in to follow this  
Adicted

Looking for 300 win mag brass----Anyone?

I had a long range gun built about a year ago and figured I would wait until this ammo craze shortage would die out, but i'm starting to think it never will. Im slowly trying to build a round and finally picked up some powder, primers, and my bullets, but no brass.....

Does anyone have in 300 win mag brass (empty) they can spare. Let me know if you do. Shoot me a PM>

Tried several online shops and NADA...ITS RIDICULOUS

I pass by several stores in town each day on my 60+ mile commute home that may have some in stock. I could pick some up for you. How many are you wanting, and any brand preference?

I have some...and no .300 Winnie anymore.

I can't believe how hard this stuff is to find it is ridiculous. I have been using the same 100 pieces that someone on here sold me almost a year ago, but have been looking ever since for some more.

I had a long range gun built about a year ago and figured I would wait until this ammo craze shortage would die out, but i'm starting to think it never will. Im slowly trying to build a round and finally picked up some powder, primers, and my bullets, but no brass.....

Does anyone have in 300 win mag brass (empty) they can spare. Let me know if you do. Shoot me a PM>

Tried several online shops and NADA...ITS RIDICULOUS

try gunbroker, just bought 50 form there, really hard to find.

I have at least 30 once-fired Winchester and Federal cases that are free for the taking in Glendale. I think I might have another box of 20 somewhere but will need to dig around for it.

I think I have 2 boxes of norma. Ill check when I get home

I'm coming up on a year for some back ordered brass. I got two flavors of 7-08 brass in the mean time from the same order, I forgot to cancel half...