Sign in to follow this  
mulie hunter

Bow Season opens Friday

Haven't heard To much about Fridays bow opener. I know AZRHD has got his blind setup on a waterhole in 37a, ready to arrow the big one!!! I'll be in 37a chasing mulies, later in the season I'll hunt 36a. Just wondering about everyone else with a '06 archery tag? B)

I'll be in 34A or 36a!!!!! I can't wait. I thought it was kind of funny that no one had posted anything on the subject. I thought about following TREESTAND MAN to his spot, :ph34r: , but he practically gave me his old bow so I just couldn't do it. It looks like he's done his homework and I know he'll be up for the task when that fat 4 x 4 comes under his stand. Good luck Mike! Good luck to everyone. One more thing attn: rifle hunters in 34a and 36a that object slowly stalking that big 100" buck is not a moutain lion, it's me :P . So make sure of your target.

God bless, Rich

i will be in 36b on thursday, hunting.... with a client! i get to guide! woohoo! a outfitter from this site was gracious enough to hire me for this hunt! i am stoked! but in jan, i will be out there with my new bow in hand! good luck to all!

Good luck guys. Save some deer for us guys that have to wait until January.

Bob

Me, my pack, my bow, an empty deer tag & 5 days straight in 24B... Hopefully I can break the missing streak! Good luck to everyone else.