Sign in to follow this  
chopshop

Get in shape for that Elk tag!

Schinn recumbent stationary model 240 bike for sale. I've had this bike for about 2 years and it had very little use on it, it is in new condition. please see the following link to schwinn for specifics on the bike. The model number that replaced this bike is 250 and it sells for $399 at walmart.

http://www.schwinnfitness.com/schwinn_fitness_us/nln/retiredproducts/recumbentsr/prdcd~100170/Schwinnreg+240+Recumbent+Bike.jsp

Located in Florence/San Tan Valley area.

post-11183-0-90985500-1395715277_thumb.jpg

post-11183-0-03777100-1395715356_thumb.jpg

There is no doubt I need to get in shape for elk season but I just don't have the funds to buy this. Maybe I should cut back on the beer and the second and third helpings. :)

Looks like a good buy for someone.

TJ

• Like 4

Hey, round is a shape!! Not to good for the elk hunt though. Maybe some one could roll me... :lol:

• Like 3

I'm currently hating life and doing burppees. going to start bleachers in July.

/>I'm currently hating life and doing burppees. going to start bleachers in July.

I did burpees today from beer and all while doing I mean sitting.on bleachers

Seriously I'm doing exercise and feel good. Never thought I'd do it but exercise is good.

• Like 1

Get in shape for what elk tag...Some dang flat lander got mine.

My neighbor just got home from the military and his brother and him just hiked Camel Back Mountain. He is in as good as shape as a person can get. We were drinking beer on the front porch and he was telling me how he burned on the way up the mountain. Him and his brother told me I couldn't make it up the mountain and they would have to call 911 on my butt. I'm as fat as I've ever been and they are probably right.

Have any of you done the mountain?

Peg said I can't do it and they say the same. Now that pisses me off and I want to challenge them.

Maybe it's the beer or just my ignorance.

What do you guys think?

TJ

/>

What do you guys think?

TJ

It's the beer.

:P

+1

/>

/>

What do you guys think?

TJ

It's the beer.

:P

+1

Just make sure if you try to hike it that you do it before you can fry eggs on ground.. would kinda suck to pass out from exertion and get 3rd degree burns from lovely az heck soil. my current cardio is at about a 90yr old level so think i will get to working also.. actually have a cycle just like one above waiting for me, just been trying to talk myself and new parts into it. ;~)

My neighbor just got home from the military and his brother and him just hiked Camel Back Mountain. He is in as good as shape as a person can get. We were drinking beer on the front porch and he was telling me how he burned on the way up the mountain. Him and his brother told me I couldn't make it up the mountain and they would have to call 911 on my butt. I'm as fat as I've ever been and they are probably right.

Have any of you done the mountain?

Peg said I can't do it and they say the same. Now that pisses me off and I want to challenge them.

What do you guys think?

TJ

1.5 miles with1,280 feet of elevation. Like most hills it's about how hard you push yourself.