couesmagnet

750 - 1000 wolves planned in Az; meeting planned this weekend

Its pretty obvious the dept/state/fed could careless What any detractors have to say about the repopulation of wolfs in Arizona. Speaking your mind at a meeting to a bunch of blow hards who already have their mind made up will do little good. The only real way to stop the wolf program is to shoot wolfs on sight. Then shoot any one who comes around asking questions about dead wolfs. This is not somthing I recommended we/any one do. But other wise we are in for an increased population of wolfs in Arizona.

• Like 1

Meeting is tomorrow, and hasn't happened yet. Sorry i tried fellas, here comes more attacks. Good luck fellas. There is also a thread under the general hunting forums on MM titled mexican wolves are thriving i believe. Again , sorry i tried.

Ok, I went and relaxed, took a deep breath and let rational sink in. Wolves can have and probably will have an impact on AZ numbers. This is very true, but when I saw those numbers 750-1000 my head nearly exploded. I've been through this before back in Montana. Folks just say "Don't worry". When I hear that this time around, the hair on the back of my neck starts to stand up.

Guest wdenike
I like the previous 4 posts

Except shoveling!!! NO SHOVELING FOR ME!!! :D :D :D :P :P :P

Take care, Willie

• Like 2

shoot, shovel, 'n shut up!

Except shoveling!!! NO SHOVELING FOR ME!!! :D :D :D :P :P :P

Take care, Willie

15rnpxl.gif

Im pretty sure g&f will be tied up at thier expo sat and sun i dont think that they would have a meeting of that nature with so many people already planning to be so close just my $0.02

• Like 1

well isn't there a gamie that checks in on this site then can give us a yea or nea on this topic and what happened to commen sence, if they whip out the elk heards and CATTLE whos gonna pay there saleries when we don't buy liesences and tag fee's the wolves, any lawyers on this site that can help us start a class action law suit. we the people, this IS our land.

• Like 2

I have seen and experienced what a nine wolf pack did to my favorite hunting area in unit one. It is not good. The wolves would chase the elk herd for miles until one would drop back and then they would eat for the night. They would do the same thing the next day. Two season ago during the deer hunt we saw over a hundred deer in that area last year in the same area, same people, over three days we saw ten does and pack of really fat wolves. when the elk would startle the immediately go in flight mode and run in single file for miles. Mexican wolves can stay in Mexico.

/>well isn't there a gamie that checks in on this site then can give us a yea or nea on this topic and what happened to commen sence, if they whip out the elk heards and CATTLE whos gonna pay there saleries when we don't buy liesences and tag fee's the wolves, any lawyers on this site that can help us start a class action law suit. we the people, this IS our land.

I don't think a lot of folks "get it" regarding our G&F. They don't want fewer game animals. They are not secretly plotting to wipe out every living creature. The reintroduction of wolves was happening here with or without azgfd. They are given the opportunity to participate and have a voice in the effort and therefore protect their interests and ours. If they refuse to participate they get no representation in the project. AZGFD is not in charge of wolf reintroduction, it's a federal project.

• Like 3

shoot, shovel, 'n shut up!

REPEAT!!!!!!!

When in doubt,take it out (Applies to many circumstances in life).

• Like 1