double lunger14

Today Is The Day.....

Had a little work done downstairs today and it hurts to laugh. Reading this thread was a monumental mistake.

• Like 2

I've got a hangover from reading these posts. :blink:

You sure it was not from the ZIMA's ?

1_123125_2152319_2180454_2204595_081126_

Just add your Jolly Rancher and the party will ensue...

• Like 1

Had a little work done downstairs today and it hurts to laugh. Reading this thread was a monumental mistake.

Dude, it's not the size of the ship it's the motion in the ocean that counts.

/>

Dude, it's not the size of the ship it's the motion in the ocean that counts.

This ship won't be seeing open water for a while. Guess you could say it is dry slipped at the moment.

/>

Flatlander needs a bag of peas.

I was just going to suggest an athletic cup for double lunger14. But that's because his prediction isn't looking so good.

Got the peas stuffed into a pair of compression shorts and the Vicodin is starting to take over now stand by for some posting under the influence . . .

/>Got the peas stuffed into a pair of compression shorts and the Vicodin is starting to take over now stand by for some posting under the influence . . .

Mix in a shot of crown or two....

• Like 1

Got the peas stuffed into a pair of compression shorts and the Vicodin is starting to take over now stand by for some posting under the influence . . .

Manscaping accident? :lol:

• Like 1

/>

Mix in a shot of crown or two....

That's a really bad idea, we will see Flatlander working at P.F. changs mixing Chang sauce, if he makes a pharmy cocktail.

Wow im getting really excited........ either I find out the draw results or I get to drink beer and kick someone in the sack while other people drink beer and YouTube it. Then I get to drink beer all weekend maybe even a long island ice tea or a zima and watch it over and over again on YouTube and LMAO...... its one of the best win win situations ive ever been in.........hahahaha

• Like 2