double lunger14

Today Is The Day.....

/>

/>How about a nice Sazerac?

Antmo could you please explain Sazerac? I am not familiar

t. The drink is some combination of cognac or rye or bourbon whiskey, absinthe or Herbsaint, and Peychaud's Bitters; it is distinguished by its preparation method.

/>

/>

/>How about a nice Sazerac?

Antmo could you please explain Sazerac? I am not familiar
t. The drink is some combination of cognac or rye or bourbon whiskey, absinthe or Herbsaint, and Peychaud's Bitters; it is distinguished by its preparation method.

I want one!!!!!

• Like 1

/>

My buddy got his results up just a minute ago. Said not drawn, but mine hasn't been updated yet. Soooooo they are rolling out NOW!

aaaaaaaand its crashed....

?

I call BS still showing bonus points for me.

As for my wife and I

Doesn't sound right. Usually the results page will go down for a while before it comes back up with results, and all results are uploaded and available as soon as they enable the link again. I think your buddy is pulling a fast one on you, or is checking the same results that have been up since last draw.

I'm thinking we're not going to see results today.

My buddy got his results up just a minute ago. Said not drawn, but mine hasn't been updated yet. Soooooo they are rolling out NOW!

Bologna!!! All results will be available at the same time!!!

Pressure is off flatlander. We have a new person to kick in the nuts! Mob rule. Take him to the square!

• Like 5

Its looking more like two weeks from today...

/>

Pressure is off flatlander. We have a new person to kick in the nuts! Mob rule. Take him to the square!

Hold on, I didn't start this thread or make any predictions. My jewels have taken enough abuse for a lifetime already today.

• Like 3

/>My buddy got his results up just a minute ago. Said not drawn, but mine hasn't been updated yet. Soooooo they are rolling out NOW!

I kinda cAll B.S. also but if his buddy was gonna lie why would he say he didnt draw????? If I was gonna break some balls I would of said I drew..... but who knows.....