PatrickJr

THE 2014 OFFICIAL "DIDNT DRAW" THREAD

IF YOU DREW, DO NOT POST HERE!!!!!!!!!!! this is a place for mourning the loss (didnt draw) of an az elk tag, not for gloating, bragging or humble cockiness!!!!

feel free to post as long as you didnt draw an elk or lope tag

I will start off, i didnt draw the jr 4a or 6a tags :( i did only have 2 bps but its a junior hunt!!!!

My dad (280REM) also did not draw a tag with his 14 points!!!!!!! so i shouldnt be bi***in'!!!!

• Like 1

Can I join?

as long as you didnt draw an elk or lope tag

14 points for elk and 5 for antelope. Looks like l will be bow hunting MN this year for deer.

Nothing here, 4 points for Elk, 17 for Antelope.

Looked at my draw results and this was my responce.

• Like 1

Nothing for me or my dad. Now to let the depression sink in!! Looks like Idaho or Oregon otc archery if we want to chase bulls.

0 tags for me. 20 points Elk,9 Antelope. No problem. I got a great Antelope tag in Wyoming and a great Deer tag in Montana. And Mexico for Coues if wanted. While I have waited all these years for that Early rifle Bull tag I have learned to apply in multiple States to even things out. Iv'e had 3 good bull tags in New Mex. and hunted deer there several times, Coues and Muley when I lived in AZ. Now that I am in North Dakota for a few years I take advantage of the States up here. Been buying bonus points for Wyoming for 6 years When I lived in AZ. hoping I would get to use em some day. for Elk, Deer and Antelope. Now I will start using them. Gotta have a back up strategy to AZ. Plan Vacations to visit family members in other States around hunting season. Iv'e done that with Pennsylvania and have spring turkey hunted 4 diff. times there. When I was younger it was tough to do it with 3 kids at home but You find a way. $ wise there were a few years I couldn't go or afford points, but do Your best and it will pay off later..Congrats to all that did draw.......BOB!