PatrickJr

THE 2014 OFFICIAL "DIDNT DRAW" THREAD

No tags for me. Can't believe 5 bp's didn't land me a late rifle in a mid tier unit. Guess that's the way it played out this year. Will be assisting in other hunts that friends and family were successful in drawing.

I thought I had a shot at 2nd choice unit 1 muzzy with 17 points, but no luck. I did draw my 18th point though. Last year

17points was good for 27 muzzy hmmmm.........I'm a little discouraged by naturebob's story

My son or I didn't get crap again, Very disappointed again,my son is starting to loose interest,Sucks. I'm not putting him in for any trophy hunts either.

8 points for me I give up on 4a and 8 lope points

Another year of what ifffffs! 16 goat points and 4 elk. The worst part is we have to wait another year just to see if we drew a tag. Still a year and half away from hunting if we draw next year!!!

I didnt draw, yet again... That makes me 1 for 10. And the worst part is that none of my friends got drawn either so I can't even tag along. When is the deer draw?

Looks like this is a club for me too. I am sure some flatlander prius driven tree huggin pot smokin flower eatin save the elk hippie got my tag.

• Like 1

I drew!

For dove, quail and, of course, skunk-butt.jpg

NOTHING for me I now have 18pts for antelope and 5pts for elk. I want to hunt antelope, never had and with this many points archery is out of question. Maybe next year.

I had the chest drop sick feeling in my stomach today, you know the one, you only feel it when your puppy dies, or you don't draw an elk tag after almost 20 years!!! I guess I'm happy my puppy's still chewing my shoes.