Sign in to follow this  
5guyshunting

on line purchase

I already posted on optics/ tripods but no feedback, so I will try again. I am looking to buy a leupold vx3 6.5-20x 50mm lrt . Cabelas has it for 999.99 + tax. Okefenokee outdoors has it for 785.90 out the door.

So my question is, has anyone purchased from this company. Im just trying to make sure they are legit before I give them the card #. Thankyou

I have not purchased from them. Use Paypal if you can. I recently got scammed by an internet purchase but Paypal gave me my money back. Most credit cards are covered also.

I usually buy from opticsplanet. They have it for 899 plus they give you a $100 gift card. Pretty close in price and you won't have any issues with them.

• Like 1

Never heard of Okefenokee, but most credit card companies will cover you in the case of fraud.

If you aren't yet 100% set on that scope I'd check out the Vortex Viper PSTs. They are in that price range and IMO you can't beat Vortex for the money. Check them out at Camera Land New York. I've been buying from them for years. Great prices and great service. Also a site sponsor.

Never heard of Okefenokee, but most credit card companies will cover you in the case of fraud.

If you aren't yet 100% set on that scope I'd check out the Vortex Viper PSTs. They are in that price range and IMO you can't beat Vortex for the money. Check them out at Camera Land New York. I've been buying from them for years. Great prices and great service. Also a site sponsor.

im pretty much set on the leupold, but thanks for your help.

Why not spend the extra few hundred bucks and go with a Mark 4?

Why not spend the extra few hundred bucks and go with a Mark 4?

The mark 4 is about 500 more from what I have found.

What caliber gun You putting it on? I was allways a Leoupold Guy till I bought 300 Win Mag last year and read several places that they were having problems with the cross hares or reticle lines breaking off on High calliber guns. Bought Vortex and Happy so far. Haven't shot alot yet but did kill a nice Mulley in Montana.........BOB!

I have never bought anything from them but got a lady leupold from webeyshops and went with them because they had a phone number I could call I don't like putting my cc # out there. I had the best experience with them

What caliber gun You putting it on? I was allways a Leoupold Guy till I bought 300 Win Mag last year and read several places that they were having problems with the cross hares or reticle lines breaking off on High calliber guns. Bought Vortex and Happy so far. Haven't shot alot yet but did kill a nice Mulley in Montana.........BOB!

I have leopolds on all my rifles. Upto 338 win mag and im happy this scope is going on 7mm sendero.

I think im going to give them a try. If it works out it will be a big savings. I will order and let everyone know if I got f- screwed.

They are only a few hours from me where I am working at here in GA. Call and see if they will allow local pick up. If so, I can swing down there and either pick it up for you and bring it with me when I fly back next month or just put hands on and make sure it is as advertised and in stock.