Sign in to follow this  
Guest wdenike

NO PROBLAMS HERE???

This is the best I can simplify this... then I'm done. If someone's belief is that stealing from someone is ok... it MAKES THEM WRONG! Why? because it is wrong to steal dustin. What you're telling me is that I should respect their belief/thievery and that is a bunch of crap! What don't you get about this?

Why are you hung up on the stealing thing? I've been past that forever.stealings wrong. You and I don't like it but we can't keep anybody from doing it...that's all I ever said about that.I didn't mean accept that people are stealing, I meant accept that you can't control what people do. Since the stealing post I've just been talking about my views in general....

You can always count on a good ole boy to tell it like it is.

On Thursday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid called supporters of the Bundy ranch “domestic terrorists” and questioned their patriotism. Country music star
Charlie Daniels responded the same day with a tweet saying Reid should be in jail for “impersonating an American.”

“Harry Reid you should be put in jail for impersonating an American,” he tweeted.

“Ouch!” the Twitchy staff wrote. A number of people agreed.

“AMEN Charlie!! I second that motion,” one person said.

Reid’s denigration of Americans who happen to disagree with him is hardly surprising. After all, it’s the liberal M.O.: if your someone who doesn’t toe the liberal line, then they deserve to be publicly attacked, slandered, and smeared.

You can always count on a good ole boy to tell it like it is.

On Thursday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid called supporters of the Bundy ranch “domestic terrorists” and questioned their patriotism. Country music star
Charlie Daniels responded the same day with a tweet saying Reid should be in jail for “impersonating an American.”

“Harry Reid you should be put in jail for impersonating an American,” he tweeted.

“Ouch!” the Twitchy staff wrote. A number of people agreed.

“AMEN Charlie!! I second that motion,” one person said.

Reid’s denigration of Americans who happen to disagree with him is hardly surprising. After all, it’s the liberal M.O.: if your someone who doesn’t toe the liberal line, then they deserve to be publicly attacked, slandered, and smeared.

ya mean like this.....Liberals say that Clarence Thomas is "The worst negro in history".

http://twitchy.com/2014/04/22/worst-negro-in-history-clarence-thomas-catches-hate-after-scotus-affirmative-action-ruling/

Harry Reid is right. Those Nevada ranchers are breaking the law just like those domestic terrorists did at Lexington, MA on April 19, 1775; defying the lawful orders of their government.

Anyone who believes the government is right in sending 200 armed agents and setting up snipers nests to put your family in the crosshairs, over a bill THEY believe you owe, YOU deserve the government you get.

Bundy's sick and twisted views on race are just that.....sick and twisted and he SUCKS.

Doesn't have a thing to do with the other issues however.

Yeah but that's not the whole story but keep worshipping the gooberment

That is the whole story... The BLM lowered the number of cattle he was allowed to graze (have you seen the grazing land?) and he got upset and decided he didn't want to acknowledge them and then proceeds to graze 5 times as many cattle.

Screw Bundy, the BLM was finally doing what they should have done 18 years ago. The reason the other ranchers are leaving is because the area is poor grazing land.

I'm not pro government, but this time they were doing something right.

you keep looking at life with your blinders on, your words"the blm lowered the number of cattle he could graze" , DA why is the blm determining the number of cattle he can graze, oh ya for the turtle , wake up bro. the report i read said his family had homesteaded in the 1800's AND THEN ALONG CAME THE GOVERNMENT , so your not pro government, step back and read your own words, and i guess you have no problem with 1000 wolves or all the access to our national forest roads being closed. hope your injoying that job at the IRS, Is your moto demacrats for ever, just me

I wonder how much the Lib's paid Bundy to make that remark, to help turn the table on an ugly situtation. Either that ,or Bundy is a complete idiot for tainting his cause with negro remarks.

Everyone is entitled to opinion, and free speech. Saying what Bundy did on the record is just idiotic, even though it is his prerogative to do so.

IMO - Even though what Bundy has done with the grazing situation is highly questionable, the support he received with everyone standing up to the Fed's is something this country needs, and I hope it continues to happen. If Bundy is a lawbreaker, the Fed's are law breakers to the Nth degree. Selective enforcement based on Politics, and control.

Right or wrong. The Fed's get away with whatever they want, The Tax payer gets crucified.

Maybe I should go work for the IRS. I can be a tax evader, and still get bonuses and promotions. I would have the power to seize peoples bank accounts and assets for doing the very same thing that I get away with being a Fed. I can use my Federal power to "Rain down the thunder" on my political enemies, extort and bully, and itimidate the little people that are trying to survive in the real world. When I get called out on my actions, I can just "Plead the 5th", and have Obama, and Eric Holder cover for me. I could do very well hiding behind the Federal skirt.

Better yet, maybe I will work for the BLM. I could play with guns, and be on the goon squad, that sends snipers up into the hills to put the crosshairs on the "Evil terrorist ranchers", that dares to defy my, ultimate and powerful authority. Because, not paying an alleged grazing right debt, is reason enough to point a sniper rifle at someone. Heck......Maybe I will even get to talk to Harry Reid on the phone, so that I can ask him how he wants the situations handled, and covered up. He might even slip me a fat cash bonus at the end of the day. Delivered discretely by a plain clothed operative of course.

Guest wdenike

post-1241-0-24706400-1398363708.jpg

This is the Demorat side of the isle. And the cookies are Marijuana cookies!!!!

Take care, Willie

Yeah but that's not the whole story but keep worshipping the gooberment

That is the whole story... The BLM lowered the number of cattle he was allowed to graze (have you seen the grazing land?) and he got upset and decided he didn't want to acknowledge them and then proceeds to graze 5 times as many cattle.

Screw Bundy, the BLM was finally doing what they should have done 18 years ago. The reason the other ranchers are leaving is because the area is poor grazing land.

I'm not pro government, but this time they were doing something right.

you keep looking at life with your blinders on, your words"the blm lowered the number of cattle he could graze" , DA why is the blm determining the number of cattle he can graze, oh ya for the turtle , wake up bro. the report i read said his family had homesteaded in the 1800's AND THEN ALONG CAME THE GOVERNMENT , so your not pro government, step back and read your own words, and i guess you have no problem with 1000 wolves or all the access to our national forest roads being closed. hope your injoying that job at the IRS, Is your moto demacrats for ever, just me

There is a very simple reason why the BLM is determining the number of cattle that can be on an allotment... It's because it's our public land and it is being managed for other uses, other than cattle grazing. Btw, if you didn't already know, overgrazing an area is bad for everything, including the tortoise.

Unlike most ranchers Bundy doesn't appear to give a crap about the land, Not only did he refuse to reduce his cattle numbers, but he increases his herd substantially. In addition, he has expanded outside of his original grazing allotment onto land that he never held a lease on.

I say kick him off the land and release it to someone that isn't as self serving as Bundy.

Bundy is a jackwagon , and needs his meds badly. Just let him open his mouth long enough over the next 2 weeks and it will become more apparant to all, he is really just a sick clown in disquise.. They should have sent in 10 really well trained swat guys with tazers and made a video of him bouncing up and down on the ground for a few seconds. I'm all for getting behind the "little guy", when he's getting ganged up on by big government, but bundy isnt that guy. I'm embarrassed that the republican party or at least the fringe elements of it started to align themselves with his way of thinking, cause it makes the party look like a bunch of freaks, and by the way i have voted republican since i was old enough to vote. There are good fights and there are bad fights. Not good for republicans at all .