5guyshunting

remington 700 sendero nightmare

Are you shooting from the lead sled pictured? If so ditch the sled and use a rest and or bags. Sleds are known for causing issue with scopes especially when mounted on magnum caliber rifles.

Couldn't agree more...

• Like 1

Put a dnz grave digger one piece mount medium height. That will tell you if you have scope issues.

I don't know what caliber your gun is but I'm shooting a Remington 700 sendero in 300 win mag with hsm 185 vld and do really good.

The scope shot great on my 700 .270. I put my 3x9 leupold on the sendero and ran out of windage boresighting. Then I stepped back and looked. The scope was pointed in left field. I put the one piece talleys back on and put a square along side the mounts . The results 1/8 inch slop from rear to front mount . Anyone want a sendero?

I think everyone wants a sendero:)

probably not this one that has the scope mount threads tapped out of wack.

the worst part about it is, the back-up at Remington right now, might take well over 6 months to get thru. If I were you, I would call Remington first, throw a holy @#$% fit and make sure your gun gets ahead of the thousands upon thousands of recalled Remington's. Most dealers do not have any 700's on their shelves, and I know Sportsmans has been told it could be months before they see their 700's back.

Did you make sure it isnt the mount that is crooked?

I tried to put my vii 2 3x9 with different mounts and , like I said it does not have the windage moa even to bore sight it

Well that sucks. I would definitely raise a little heck at Remington over that one.

Cant believe this website wont let you write He11 instead changes it to heck. Frikkin Gay!!!

170.00 in ammo, trigger, fuel, gunsmith to inststall trigger, take trigger out , re sight other rifle to verify scope and mental anguish. I need a hug or a new rifle and $1000.00.