Sign in to follow this  
muleskinner

Freedom lost again

Nah nature girl, I see and respect your point of view.oneshot clearly doesn't understand the point even though he sounds like a smart fella (said with HEAVY sarcasm)... You're clearly not those things, you just want the word marriage protected.you're standing FOR your beliefs while having respect for those different, not being hateful and AGAINST things just cause they're different.huge difference.anyways back on topic, I agree with everything you said about the baker

Thanks a lot, Bin Laden!

Like someone else on this post said, "why force a business owner to do something he clearly did not want to do by making a cake for a gay couple". No harm done, but where does his business go for his lack of trying to provide a service to everyone. Where does it stop for this business owner? No shirt, no shoes, no service why doesn't he include if you're gay no service or even if you're black no service, or if you're a soldier no service, if you're handicap no service...My point is that the business is going to suffer for his lack of service. They forced him to bake a cake maybe he sprinkled some dried dog turd shavings on it to make his point. Would you, being a customer go to a business like that? I wouldn't if he is having to pick and choose who he serves. After all said and done did the couple still pay for that cake and did they serve it? I sure hope they didn't.

I read somewhere that life is not about being christian or catholic or even protestant, it is about being Christlike which probably means being non-judgmental, accepting, loving, kind, generous, peaceful, compassionate, and patient. Use your religion to be a better whatever you already are.

Maybe we all can safely assume that we've all created God into our own image if it turns out that your God hates the same people you do.

Sorry but I had to comment.

I'll answer any question.... Then how do you explain the conflicting sects of Christianity? There are many,many forms of Christianity that do not agree with each other... Each of them with their own perception of the bible.And everyone thinks theirs is the right one.so it seems as if its not as black and white as you say it is

Certain parts of Christian creed (ordinances, rituals, etc.) are not common with each other but the core of the faith is consistent. There is one common bond amongst all Christians and that is our Unshakeable, Undeniable Faith in our Savior and Shepherd Lord Jesus Christ! We all share the belief that the Master climbed up on the Cross for the Salvation of all Mankind! We all believe that His sacrifice is the the New Covenant with God's people available at any time for each and all of us. That goes for Mormons, Catholics, Protestants, and non-denominational Christians alike. Proud to see so many Brothers in Faith. God Bless You All!

• Like 2

So do the guys hafta make an edible cake or can they make one outta pig$h!t and put frosting on it?

So do the guys hafta make an edible cake or can they make one outta pig$h!t and put frosting on it?

Holy crap. Lark is back.
  • Like 1

It sure sounds like Lark!!!!

IMO, this isn't about bigotry or what defines a marriage. It's about freedom. I won't presume to define marriage or morality for anyone else. That is their business.

At the same time, I don't want Government stepping in and telling me how I should define morality or how I can conduct my business.

It has nothing to do with being equal and everything to do with trying to force people to accept weirdos as not only normal but something to be proud of and look up to.

The Court ordered the Cake baker, as well as his employees to take "Sensitivity training". He also has to submit quarterly reports on his services to prove that he is not being selective in who he does business with.

Sounds like a Totalitarian society is alive and well here in Liberal Loony land.

What a joke. Absolute absurdity.

Hey Mr. Baker ... get the toilet plunger out and make the court some "Special Cakes"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!