520HUNT

Monsoon is here!

Got a good drenching down in the southern units tonight... It is 50% chance the rest of the week also.

It's thundering down here in Nogales. Storms heading towards the northeast.

It's great to hear you are getting some good precipitation.

I sure wish the rain would travel North all the way to the Kaibab.

it's been a dry year to say the least.

I felt the humidity here in phoenix today, and I will call that the official start instead of june 15. Thats just my sweaty a$$ meteorological prediction.

• Like 4

Get that dew point up there and we will start seeing some good storms. Been getting a little bit up in the white mountains but those cloud bases are still pretty high up. Can't wait for a good cool drencher!

Thanks for the pic.I always love the way the desert smells after a good rain.I have been told that yesterday there was a little rain up by Williams.

• Like 1

It's a most welcomed atmospheric border surge.

The NOAA bureaucrats responsible for determining the monsoon takes place on a specific date and not by natural atmospheric conditions have been reassigned by the WH. They're now helping the IRS search for missing emails.

• Like 2

Scatterd showers around Flag with a nice rain on the Peaks. Lots of lightning and a few fires which were all quickly contained by firefighters.

Seen a post from Bearizona on tuesday that showed the cubs playing in a rain sprinkle. We camped up in williams this past weekend and sounds like we missed the first summer storm