Sign in to follow this  
Camofreak

Seriously....

Idiot.

What reason would he have to do that? One can only assume you cam is not too far offhand beaten path. I'd there a water source he is checking?

• Like 1

Maybe he's only 30 ft off the road like some restrictions say. Then again I'm sure camofreak has his trail cam somewhere this idiot doesn't belong. Good catch camofreak.

TJ

This cam is one we just throw up in a little honey hole not to far for us to check on the regular, always big critters running around, BUT in the last 5+ years of having this cam in the SAME spot, weve only had maybe two different hunters walk past it. We have always carried salt into it and done it the right way. Granted its not stupid far from a road, but its a heck of a lot further then 30 feet. This dude had no business driving into there.

This cam is one we just throw up in a little honey hole not to far for us to check on the regular, always big critters running around, BUT in the last 5+ years of having this cam in the SAME spot, weve only had maybe two different hunters walk past it. We have always carried salt into it and done it the right way. Granted its not stupid far from a road, but its a heck of a lot further then 30 feet. This dude had no business driving into there.

I agree! To bad you didn't get the license plate number. :)

TJ

What a joke, least they didn't see your camera. Sorry to see that Bryan

A covered hole and a punji stick!

that's old school right there!l

dude had to go recover his poached animal...whats wrong with that?

• Like 1

I'd send that to the local forEst service. I doubt they'll do anything about it but if they have the desire I know they have the technology to be able to read that license plate.

• Like 1

Crazy what some people will do. My son and I were up near Lake Mary Elk hunting one year and found a little economy car about 150 yards into the forest. Nobody was around and it looked like it had been there for a few days.