Yes, just stoked to have a tag. Glad it worked out for you, that crap freaks me out..

Hopefully one day they'll give the option to just purchase online with a live look at the current leftover tags.. I'm sure that will bother some but it just seems to make more sense to me.. "First Come Mail" is a very interesting concept.

Anyway, congrats to all of the leftover holders! COME ON NOVEMBER!!!

I just called and was told I havent drawn yet. Doesn't look like I will get a left over, because the 3 units I put in for are no longer available according to the updated leftover list. Bummer:(

I sent mine in yesterday for 11/7 36b. Yesterday the list said 270 tags, today 70. I'm getting a bit nervous.

My dad and I got our first choice in 29, the early Dec hunt. Hopefully we won't get to use them because we filled out in archery season ;)

Brian

• Like 1

My group drew late October in 29. It was 3rd choice. This will be 2 years in a row in 29. Hopefully this year will be better then last year. We saw almost everything except a buck deer.

I applied for a leftover and sent in a check. My wife checked our account and game and fish withdrew $4 from my debit card that I applied for the original draw with. Anybody know what the $4 charge is for. The $4 was taken out on Monday and my check has yet to be cashed.

I applied for a leftover and sent in a check. My wife checked our account and game and fish withdrew $4 from my debit card that I applied for the original draw with. Anybody know what the $4 charge is for. The $4 was taken out on Monday and my check has yet to be cashed.

That's weird. It usually takes them a few weeks to cash checks for leftovers, charged for 4 bucks is just strange.

That's weird. It usually takes them a few weeks to cash checks for leftovers, charged for 4 bucks is just strange.

Somebody needed lunch from the dollar menu.

They told me about 10 days til they show up in the mail