MULEPACKHUNTER

Monday Check in

Worked a lot of hours last week, only took a couple walks. Woohoo, 230 lbs...oh wait, suppose to be losing not gaining.

Dealing with Family things spending more time in Hospital than gym the last few weeks, find doing laps and walking stairs just to get a little activity combined with daily push-ups and core exercise has at least kept the weight from going up. Down only 1/2 lb. this last week the smallest drop in 7 months. Healy I get exactly what you are saying and the main reason I only step on the scale on Mon. and Thurs. Mornings. Amanda I am glad you like the Chia Seed pudding , so many things you can do with them and they pack a lot of punch!

214 on the scale. I don't have time to work out in the morning. 0300 is just too early for me these days to stay focused like that. Looking forward to how bad the weights get me tonight after three weeks off. Still no soda for almost a year and no beer in the last two days and going back to eating healthier tonight.

• Like 1

First....did not want to get out of bed this morning.....but

Started on week 3 of insanity.......after 2 weeks I really haven't seen a change in weight maybe a pound or two but I blame that on going down to see the new grand baby and taking out the other three to Chick fil a and my wife to On the Borders......my bad but I am still doing the insanity.....hang in there.....I keep telling myself.

• Like 1

Non-Typical good job keep going! With or with out a diet change you will see results even if it is not untill opening day on the hike. It will be easier. Your doing great. I had to take a week off due to a family members illness. Started the second month today. It nearly killed me.

trphyhntr.... step away from the donuts, hand me the beer.

Like alot of us last week was crazy busy, made it to the lake one day for the usual, made a few runs in between then hit the hills for some archery backpacking and logged 3 days 15 or so miles under 40 lb pack. Feeling pretty lean this week. Have not weighed in but pant are loose so no need for a scale. Off to the lake tonight if the weather allows.

• Like 1

Wing Master...thanks for the encouragement....I already feel a lot better, more flexible and my evening walks with my wife seem to be more brisk.

I just need to get more disciplined with my eating which is easy enough.

I can't keep up with that guy on the video but I don't give up so maybe just maybe I will be ready come December. Wrestling season will have started and I always lose about 10 lbs during wrestling season.......

• Like 1

Got in a 25 mile bike ride around the bay in San Diego, followed by a couple hours walking at the zoo. Down a couple pounds, so need to keep up the riding.

• Like 1

Glad I ran into this. I hit 220 a few years ago and was able to drop to 180 with the help of my wife's cooking and weight watchers. We've stopped watching our intake the last year or so and i'm now at 196-198 depending on the day. I'd hate to hit 200+ again. So this should post help me out. I'll definitely have something to report next Monday or else I'll owe everyone 20 pushups!!!

• Like 1

Lost another pound this week....yippee! that's four pounds since we started this check-in. Still having lots of fun with chia seed pudding for bfast and desert. Even have my husband enjoying it, which means he isn't eating his beloved ice cream every day!

Nice job. I refuse the scale but my pants are falling down so I can guess I am on the right track. Had a good week with 2 lake swims 3 runs at home and some hiking. Diet was good until last night when we broke out the steaks with corn potatoes salad and bread. Still full this morning.

• Like 1

Steady as she goes - weight not up or down. Still in the 203-204 range. Waist got smaller by 1/2 inch and the scale didn't budge. It's progress and I'll take it.

Worked out like a champ last week and stayed 95% true to the eating plan.

The next weight drop is coming soon.

• Like 1