border hunter

Who is going to be where on the 22nd?

Say hi kazpilot if ya see a blue ranger with cwt sticker on the back window. I will be in 7 also. Cooler temps are going to be so nice

Either the Eagletails or Bighorn Wilderness areas, combined lion, deer hunt. I'll be the one with the pack horse covered with assorted armaments, bow, shotgun, .243, mace....

• Like 4

Lets here where everyone will be and the best of luck to eveyone.

Ill be in 36B off ruby rd in a blue dodge ram.

Good luck on your hunt! I have seen a few nice coues in the Warsaw/Phoenix canyon areas lately. We are going to unit 1 the following week so we can combine our deer hunt with some turkey, fishing, and silently cursing those with unit 1 elk tags:)

Backpack hunt for me up north. Next weekend the mules are coming out of summer retirement for a 9 day arch OTC throwdown for deer bear turkey lion and SD card collection. My own cards in case you were wondering but I can grab your if you let me know GPS coordinates

ill be in 7 ...im on some brutes..i have watched them and have them on cameras..Ill post the pics if my cameras still there..lol....Hopefully ill have some pics with some blood and my big smile.....I hear alot peeps will be in 8 which i know well and probablly will be in briefly ,im helping a buddy on elk muzzleloader next month...goodluck

Oh my, Mike. glad u let me know. Backpack hunt verses sleeping on the ground with snakes and scorpions, tough choice.

Ill be at work. Im going to try hunting Ft Huachuca for the first time on the 23rd.

Ill be sitting right there :)

say cheese for some string music! :D

James

• Like 1