AZ8

Labor Day weekend

This is why I stay in town now. Got tired of this! Monday will be the reverse as everyone heads south. Non-holiday weekends up on the Rim are far more enjoyable.

post-8895-0-57864700-1409353026_thumb.jpg

Always amazes me the amount of people who will still go up north on a holiday weekend. I avoid it like the plague

that feeling when you have to work all weekend.

Tell me what that's like, I know nothing about it. All I know is my dad, your dad, and I will be putting a serious dent in the booze cabinet for the next few days.

+1 for staying home on Holidays. When I had My place in the White Mts. in the 90's We never went on hol. weekend. Lakes were crowded, resturaunts too. traffic and dust every where. Even here in North Dakota I'm staying home.Went by the big lake here today coming home from work and nothin but boats and campers going the other way. To top it off You can't drink on the lakes like You could in the 70. 80, and 90's.Enjoy it where ever You go and be safe.............BOB!

Tell me what that's like, I know nothing about it. All I know is my dad, your dad, and I will be putting a serious dent in the booze cabinet for the next few days.

ouch
  • Like 2

shaking-my-head-picture.gif

I was wondering if they already dented it up when I heard they missed a deer and a turkey lol.

• Like 1

shaking-my-head-picture.gif

I was wondering if they already dented it up when I heard they missed a deer and a turkey lol.

I'm pretty sure they did. They sounded like they were lit up yesterday when I talked to them after they got back to the house.

Took a lot of work to talk my wife out of wanting to take all these holiday weekends and travel... We did the shoot on 4th of July, her and the kids liked that and I loved the solitude I had for the weekend.

I live up here in Lakeside. I wish all these people would go home. Dang road was like like a freeway at rush hour most of the day. Hope they all brought their own rock to fish off of lol. Think I'll stay home most of the weekend and just watch football.

Brian

• Like 3

Coming home today on the 202 on the north side the big sign said delayed traffic from mile marker something to something else on 87. Don't remember the exact numbers but I did the math and it was 13 miles. I can't believe traffic could be backed up 13 miles going into Payson.