Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

Wildcats!

I was working and didn't see the game. Are the Cats for real or what? Great win for Rich R. regardless. Can't wait for Cats basketball tho. ..............BOB!

Hopefully the Cats can keep the momentum going forward.

Now tell me about the ASU uniforms.? It looks like someone barfed on the top of the helmets.BWahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Asu uniforms are ugly. looks like the designer was on LSD. And the team played like it last game too.............BOB!

I'm a duck fan and that one hurts! When you are ranked in the top 5 you have a target on your back every game and have to show up for every game which the sucks failed to do, not to take anything away from the cats as they played like they wanted it more. All the big boys are falling this weekend! My dad flew up there to watch the game so at least I didn't spend the money on that haha

A lot of very tough games ahead and there will be stumbling, but have to enjoy it in the moment. I was at the Cal game and that was all Cal for three quarters. Listened to the Oregon game and thoroughly enjoyed it at one of the toughest venues in all of college football. USC will be a very fired up and angry team to play and they are very talented. UCLA could be coming off two straight losses when Cats play them in UCLA.

I think both teams will suffer 2 more losses.........BOB!

wow - Who of A jumps to #10 and unranked USC is favored in Tucson by 3. no love for the kitties from Vegas.

Cats being ranked is good for recruiting, that's about it. Like the Oregon poster noted, if you're ranked you become a target and get everybody's A game.