Sign in to follow this  
Bandido243

Just wondering . . .

BAHAAHAHAAA! Now that's a good question. Road hunt maybe?

i switched units 3 years ago, I've been out scouting 6 times so far this year, going again Sunday. Went 6 times last year and 9 the year before that. I wish i would have been able to get out a few more times...

• Like 1

Have what i have affectionately named a "Ranger Rally" up and down the main roads.

• Like 3

They go out and find a good road to sit by until you drive by and then follow you to your parking spot and then they park 100 yards down the road.

DCM

Lol, they are more than welcome to follow me to my parking spot. Good luck trying to follow me to my glassing location.

• Like 1

The 19th green

Don't know about bucks, but there's always plenty of rabbits and quail over there.

• Like 1

I'm surprised they park 100 yards away from you. They try and park next to me like it's some kind of parking lot! Etiquette is almost non existent. I really wish I didn't love to hunt so much. I'd just let them have it but you can't do that anymore either. It's hard not to get disgusted. Hiking far doesn't even solve the problem anymore. "I have just as much right to this area as you do." thats the new rule.

I'm glad i have no idea what ya'll are talking about. I've backpacked every deer hunt I've been on and only ran into a handful of folks in the past 20 years. good luck to everyone trying to stay ahead of the Joneses!

So I guess I won't be getting a detailed map with gps cords of witch hill side I should be glassing For a 100 inch buck!?!?!? That's bs I thought that's the point of those forum to get people to tell you the honey holes!!! Jk