Sign in to follow this  
Sonof12

Is it Friday morning yet?

Really hard to get anything done at work while you are looking at the interweb all day....trust me...I know how you feel.

Thanks Maximus - it's a Howa 270 wsm on a bedded Boyds Tacticool stock, timney trigger, and topped with a Vortex HS scope. It hits the target. ;)

Hang in there Lance!

update the early deer hunt has been cancelled do to lack of interest. lol good luck to all i'm taking out the old man

I have to sit at work today too. On the road tommorow morning! Good luck to all, be safe!

It will be my 10 year old's first hunt! Headed up to 27 tomorrow. I've never been so nervous about and anxious for a hunt, and I don't even have a tag with my name on it.

• Like 3

Grrrr.... I have to wait 15 more days till I get to chase the buck I've been watching... 15 DAYS!

It will be my 10 year old's first hunt! Headed up to 27 tomorrow. I've never been so nervous about and anxious for a hunt, and I don't even have a tag with my name on it.

I hear you!

Both my daughters have 3A/3C tags, 15 and 13 years old. First tag for one of them second for the other, thank God they did not get my ability to never get drawn! :D

• Like 1

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE....IM DEBATING WHICH TANK TOP AND SHORTS TO WEAR ON FRIDAY!!!! GONNA BE HOT IN 21 AND IF YOU HAVENT BEEN OUT YET SCOUTING THE KNATS AND FLIES ARE FEROCIOUS!

Yes, its going to be a hot one out there Friday. Early morning glassing and focusing on shady hillsides is gonna be important.

I guess I am already in vacation mode. Got up early today, got my daughter ready for school, dropped her off at my older daughter's house, drove into work on the phone with crews heading out of town to make sure everything is set, and get to my office before 6:00am for a half day of work.....only to realize I left my backpack with my computer sitting on the counter.

Ha!

Well anyone who's headed south in the next couple hours will see a silver Colorado and a white Jeep Cherokee sporting our CW stickers hauling butt towards 35B. Good luck to all.