couesdeerhntr

Any credit card hits?

Got hit for 23 turkey. heck ya first tag for turkey. The game begins

• Like 1

Only one $25 hit for me. Probably javelina ham tag. Had 16 points for turkey so maybe it was a turkey tag, one can hope.

Starting to think the charges are done, which means my turkey plans are cooked. :angry:

no turkey. no buffalo. i have had one spring turkey tag in fifteen years. I have had four antelope tags in that time.

no turkey. no buffalo. i have had one spring turkey tag in fifteen years. I have had four antelope tags in that time.

Holy cow. One in fifteen years? Well I won't tell you my current streak. Ah, what the heck. Successful this year again: so that's 6 tags in 7 years. :)

Anymore charges??

So you are complaining???

Still not sure how I managed not to get drawn for 4A/4B with 3 bonus points. That's some bad luck.

Either myself or my daughter drew a Gould's tag. One way or another it will be her hunt, I'll gladly sign it over to her if she didn't draw. Already looking forward to it!

• Like 3

Starting to think the charges are done, which means my turkey plans are cooked. :angry:

I'm with ya! I called my credit card again today in desperation that there was a pending charge. 15 points and nothing. This is getting old! Leftover tag app, here I come! Or Kansas, NM, or south Texas if I can talk my wife into letting me head out.

Still not sure how I managed not to get drawn for 4A/4B with 3 bonus points. That's some bad luck.

yes, i know some of my expectations are not realistic but i expect to win. I am the type when i buy a lottery ticket i am surprised when i do not win.

yes, i know some of my expectations are not realistic but i expect to win. I am the type when i buy a lottery ticket i am surprised when i do not win.

Sounds like you burnt up all your luck on goat tags.

I got hit for Javi & thunderchicken. Put in for turkey in 27 where I've tagged out 5 yrs in a row.. But I just love that area, so beautiful! Turkey or no Turkey I love it up there!

Got hit for 23 turkey. heck ya first tag for turkey. The game begins