goinhuntn

When will results be up

I just called the main office and the nice lady said results will be posted on Monday Nov24. Leftover applications will be accepted on Monday Dec1.

I just called the main office and the nice lady said results will be posted on Monday Nov24. Leftover applications will be accepted on Monday Dec1.

That's so far away...lol :D

Just called again, even though the tags are to be mailed by 11/21, the results won't be posted until Monday, 8am. WTH? Must be our punishment from all our negative criticism of the AZGFD draw "process".

• Like 2

Just called again, even though the tags are to be mailed by 11/21, the results won't be posted until Monday, 8am. WTH? Must be our punishment from all our negative criticism of the AZGFD draw "process".

Adhering to the posted notification date(s) will make the G&F a lot of money.

What a mess. I'm just hoping to hunt somewhere in Jan for Javelina to accompany my deer tag.

This just in. Spring draw is being canceled do to revenue needed for the illegal aliens about to be granted amnesty. Your donations were greatly appreciated.

• Like 2

REALLY? Tags are supposed to be mailed out today and we still don't have the draw results? Making us wait until Monday? Does that mean they're going to work the weekend to get them finalized? REALLY? And they have the gall to send out 2 Emails about other stuff and can't even explain to the THOUSANDS of people waiting to know so that they can start planning? REALLY? Awesome customer service right there.

• Like 2

I called today and got my results. 37b HAM. She also said they were mailing out tags today and they would post results sometime at the beginning of next week. So technically they are right on time with getting the tags mailed out.

• Like 2