Sign in to follow this  
270wsm

Unit 32 Redemption Buck

It was another tough hunt but the A- Team came through for me once again. Although he's not the biggest buck out in the hills he is the greatest trophy for me since it was the first successful hunt ive had with son being there with me.Big thanks to The A-Team Pete and Tino.There's no way I could've done it without your help.post-5643-0-95791200-1415852384.jpgpost-5643-0-97170600-1415852419_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

That's awesome you can tell he is very proud of his accomplishment congrats to dad and all of those who helped

Congrats, I only seen does everyday in 32 where i was. I wish i could say i had fun but…………

Yeah it was really tough seen a bunch of does. I didn't hear any shots in the 5 days I was out there.

Congrats, I only seen does everyday in 32 where i was. I wish i could say i had fun but…………

Yeah it was really tough seen a bunch of does. I didn't hear any shots in the 5 days I was out there.

One guy got a 3x3 opening morning, heard a few shots friday evening,. dead from there on.

Awesome!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! I hope to have my daughter with me when I pull the trigger on my buck this year